Can you blame MNF for not putting us on?

Justice

This is the worst primetime playing team I have ever seen. Whatta joke. When was the last time we actually won a night game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was the Tennessee Titan, Sunday night game the year after "The Music City miracle".

This is the worst primetime playing team I have ever seen. Whatta joke. When was the last time we actually won a night game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was the Tennessee Titan, Sunday night game the year after "The Music City miracle".

117869[/snapback]

The key of course, even in the glory days, is having that primetime game at HOME.

The key of course, even in the glory days, is having that primetime game at HOME.

117878[/snapback]

Thank YOU.....Thank YOU. I am SICK of seeing the Bills on national tv AWAY from home. A lot of teams (not all) but a lot of them get fired up and win their respective nationally televised home-night game. The Bills on the other hand not only lose these away-games, they lose them badly. Putting the Bills on a nationally televised away-game is like giving them a lost before the game starts. I think the last time the Bills played at home (at night on national tv), was about 4-5 years ago when we beat the Titans. It was like a playoff game there, the crowd was up and loud all nite long.

If the NFL is tired of watching the Bills get the crap beat out of them on national TV, try putting them on at home next time. And before someone says it.....I know, I know, good teams should be able to win or at least play well, regardless of where the game is. Perhaps we are simple not a good team. And with that said, putting a bad team (which we were last year, and seem to be this year), vs. the defending champs on Sunday nite......well what do you think is going to happen.

The problem is, of course, that WE told the league several years ago that we didn't want any prime-time games at home anymore, because we have a regional audience and it's too far of a drive late at night for about a quarter of the fans, plus we had some problems with drunken idiots (imagine that). This was back when the league still WANTED us on prime-time.

Thank YOU.....Thank YOU.  I am SICK of seeing the Bills on national tv AWAY from home.  A lot of teams (not all) but a lot of them get fired up and win their respective nationally televised home-night game.  The Bills on the other hand not only lose these away-games, they lose them badly.  Putting the Bills on a nationally televised away-game is like giving them a lost before the game starts.  I think the last time the Bills played at home (at night on national tv), was about 4-5 years ago when we beat the Titans.  It was like a playoff game there, the crowd was up and loud all nite long.

If the NFL is tired of watching the Bills get the crap beat out of them on national TV, try putting them on at home next time.    And before someone says it.....I know, I know, good teams should be able to win or at least play well, regardless of where the game is.  Perhaps we are simple not a good team.  And with that said, putting a bad team (which we were last year, and seem to be this year), vs. the defending champs on Sunday nite......well what do you think is going to happen.

118022[/snapback]

Finally someone who agrees with me. I've been saying this for years. When the schedule came out a couple years ago showing we had Tennesse @ home on ESPN, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it. The Ralph was rockin that night.

That's what we need. No other team in the NFL has fans that B word about home primetime games like Bills fans do. Any Bills fan that leaves their seat empty for a home primetime game simply because it's a night game is a big pu$$y!! Yeah, I said it!!