Mike Mularky - WTF???

stevestojan

Don't baby him guys! He needs game experience. Who do you want him to play against? The third stringers of every preseason game? Well this is what happens when you go to the NFL. You play good teams. And we/he will have to face NE 2X/year for the next 6-7 years. Get used to it kid. So go prepare, work hard and work harder. You are going to need it. Great decision by Mularkey to play him. Mularkey made a bad decision by not going for it at the 34 on the Bills first drive. Can't play wussy on the road. Pats start at the 20 instead of the 34--not that big a deal.

Give a listen to JP's post game comments they are scary as hell.  His head was not in the game, he was not prepared on the most  basic level. 

The Bills got off very lucky last night nothing really unfortunate happened.  All concerned had better get together and get on same page this week and have a long talk with JP.

117857[/snapback]

What happened to the last guy that said he was unprepared to play? Isn't he out of the NFL now? And wasn't that against thePats also?

Then if he isn't prepared he needs to get prepared. Christ, don't baby the guy. He's a young inexperinced QB. If he's gonna make excuses he's going to get crushed anyways.

I don't hear Big Ben making excuses do you?????

117996[/snapback]

Big Bens first action was against Baltimore, while trailing by 20. He played about as well as JP... I won't panic unless he looks this bad after a week of taking 1st string reps.

Big Bens first action was against Baltimore,  while trailing by 20.  He played about as well as JP...  I won't panic unless he looks this bad after a week of taking 1st string reps.

118142[/snapback]

I think Big Ben's first pass was an INT.

I also didn't agree with putting Losman in against the pats...on the road.....when they were in full pass rush mode

I dont understand the concept of having a veteran backup like Shane Mathews when you dont use him in a situation like that

Why didn't he start the second half.....the only thing I can think of is the coaching staff is afraid Mathews might actually do well and make them look like fools for start Drew this whole time.....