PERRY FEWELL AND THE DEFENSE ARE TO BLAME!

sleaky72

OK OK before u over emotional felines get bent outta shape, just calm down :lol:

I think that the company line reigns supreme at that clueless joint. There is no reason for that unit along with their coordinator not to break ranks and call out the offense and the coaching that have rendered this team absolutely unwatchable and pathetic.

I mean how does Derek Anderson come out with a win in this GAME!!!!!!

The Bills defense are without their starting safeties and middle and outside linebackers and are still keepin the team in the game, while this putrid and pathetic offense keeps sputttering.

Come on Guys call someone out in public and maybe, just maybe,. someone might light a fire here, because Jauron is basically a walking corpse in coaching and personality terma

OK OK before u over emotional felines get bent outta shape, just calm down :lol:

I think that the company line reigns supreme at that clueless joint. There is no reason for that unit along with their coordinator not to break ranks and call out the offense and the coaching that have rendered this team absolutely unwatchable and pathetic.

The Bills defense are without their starting safeties and middle and outside linebackers and are still keepin the team in the game, while this putrid and pathetic offense keeps sputttering.

Come on Guys call someone out in public and maybe, just maybe,. someone might light a fire here, because Jauron is basically a walking corpse in coaching and personality terma

Derek Anderson got a win today MUCH like how Trent has gotten a large chunk of his wins...Cle won INSPITE of DA's QB play...

The D held them to 6 points, and 3 game with a punt fumble in the Bills redzone. The D does a half decent job (sans the Saints). Granted they could be better, but I imagine they would look alot better if the O could put up some points.

Two completions allowed, six points surrendered (three, for all intents and purposes). Yeah, the defense lost the game today. Put down the glue.

R U this dense or born with a brain small enough to slip into the eye of a needle!

Holy Cow, u must have the IQ of a squirrel

OK OK before u over emotional felines get bent outta shape, just calm down :(

TROLL. LOL. Seriously ...it's the defenses fault for not calling out the offense. That is a new record for a "stretch".