What the bills UNIFORMS should look like!

Here is what the "new uniforms" were supposed to look like the year Bledsoe first modeled them in the preseason. Scroll down to about the middle of the page to see Bledsoe being hit.

Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=tmq/020820

Somewhere down the line, a year or two after that, the home uniforms changed to blue on blue.

Those look great.

The blue on blue is horrible. I believe it was the players who decided to change to the blue

pants, not management.

Here is what the "new uniforms" were supposed to look like the year Bledsoe first modeled them in the preseason. Scroll down to about the middle of the page to see Bledsoe being hit.

Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=tmq/020820

TMQ got it right way back when!

"The colors of the American flag are not good enough for the Buffalo Bills! Oh, the football gods are going to punish the team for this affront. "

-- and to this very day . . .

I noticed Cincinatti had removed the awkward stripe down the sides of their jerseys for this year. I was hoping Buffalo would've done the same but no. By doing that, the uni would improve 50 %

How'bout on some players, the red stripe joins the blue shoulder section. Other players it doesent. Has this been seen or mentioned?

To have uni's this bad is one thing, but to have inconsistencies of a bad uni is embarrassing.

Those are nice. Good take! :unsure:

But does anybody remember that "magical" day when Drew Bledsoe and London Fletcher ran out to showcase the Bills new uni's years ago? They wore them correctly that day, with the blue jerseys and white pants for the homes, and I think white jerseys and blue pants for the aways. I thought they looked pretty sharp, and the width of the stripes along the sides matched up perfectly too. Somewhere along the line, some idiots decided to match up the blue jerseys with the dark blue pants because that seemed to be the in thing that year, and they have never changed. And for the roads, the Bills now wear their away white jerseys with their home white pants. Again, you can see with both looks, that the stripes on the sides of the jerseys and pants are different widths, because they were never meant to be worn that way.

All the geniuses have to do to get that nice look that LA. Tech has, is to simply wear the uniforms the way they were meant to be worn. And then you will have your classic yet modern look. :wallbash:

i agree.. i always thought it was idiotic that they intentionally wear the new ones mismatched.