Wow, doesn't our QB of the future look GREAT?

I don't think it was fair to judge him in that situation.  The Pats knew he was going to pass and he came cold off the bench.  Let's give him a start in which he is prepared to judge him

117547[/snapback]

I know, i know, but he looked an awful lot like Rob Johnson out there. :D

2 series, two turnovers.

I know it's early but I'm already nervous about this kid.

117546[/snapback]

He certainly did nothing to dispel his college reputation as a snot, by putting the cup of his chin strap over his lips. He looked like an infantile Porky Pig ready to throw a tantrum. :D

Ben R threw an INT in his first pass of 2004, resulting in a TD return.

He never should have played these last few weeks for the Steelers.

117828[/snapback]

hehe...

Well, let's see if Losman wins his first 7 starts, THEN we can make comparisons.

Note: No TD, good football in Pissburgh. Coinkydink? I think not.

Yep its over.

JP is done, game was in the balance and he failed.

Now Dallas will use our 1st round pick and he will be a megastar

RJ > JP Everyone is billsfanone, we are moving to LA....Im a horrible human being....our defense is overrated...where GW????

Im done venting :blink:

hehe...

Well, let's see if Losman wins his first 7 starts, THEN we can make comparisons.

Note: No TD, good football in Pissburgh. Coinkydink? I think not.

117831[/snapback]

Wasn't TD there the last time they went to a SB ? What have they done the previous 7 years, other than disappoint ?

I give them their props for 2004. But this constant search for a comparison ( Why isn't Coughlin,Parcells,Fox etc. being metioned now ? Losing perhaps ?) means little.

Wasn't TD there the last time they went to a SB ?  What have they done the previous 7 years, other than disappoint ?

I give them their props for 2004. But this constant search for a comparison ( Why isn't Coughlin,Parcells,Fox etc. being metioned now ? Losing perhaps ?) means little.

117864[/snapback]

Yes. Fox is hardly a fair comparison. Guy's whole team was lost to Injury.

Parcells? Come on now, man, he's only one of the top 10 coaches of all time.

Coughlin; OK, maybe it was a bit early to jump on his bandwagon, but he's still doing more with less in new york.

Ben R threw an INT in his first pass of 2004, resulting in a TD return.

He never should have played these last few weeks for the Steelers.

117828[/snapback]

Also the difference in the OLine talent between Pittsburgh and Buffalo is about as wide as the Grand Canyon. No comparison can be made between JP and Ben.