Usually not this Pessimistic....

Poeticlaw

Beat me up all you want for this next statement but after looking at the schedule again and recapping the play over the last 4 weeks the only possible game we can win is against Cleveland and even that failed us last season. I dont believe there is another game this season we are going to win under Coach Jauron we will end the season 1-15 with the first overall pick. This was not my orginal thought going into the season I had them at a favorable 7-9 with a 5-11 mostlikely.

But witht he talent level at defense and on the OL and what I have said about captain checkdown all along this is the beginning of the end for the season unless DJ is fired before the end of the season which is unlikely because of RW inability to want to pay coaches not to coach.

Flame away all you want but look at it realistically team for team away and at home and you just might come to the same conclusion as I. :wallbash::wallbash:

There is no way you can judge the team while they are struggling.

THE OL is a work in progress and I expect a dramatic improvement in the next 6 weeks.

One or two big plays and the whole picture could change!

Seen it happen to many times to count!

me too!!! for whoever the bills are playing...i.e. week 1 v.s. NE

There is no way you can judge the team while they are struggling.

THE OL is a work in progress and I expect a dramatic improvement in the next 6 weeks.

One or two big plays and the whole picture could change!

Seen it happen to many times to count!

Things always look dark before they go completely black.

Beat me up all you want for this next statement but after looking at the schedule again and recapping the play over the last 4 weeks the only possible game we can win is against Cleveland and even that failed us last season. I dont believe there is another game this season we are going to win under Coach Jauron we will end the season 1-15 with the first overall pick. This was not my orginal thought going into the season I had them at a favorable 7-9 with a 5-11 mostlikely.

But witht he talent level at defense and on the OL and what I have said about captain checkdown all along this is the beginning of the end for the season unless DJ is fired before the end of the season which is unlikely because of RW inability to want to pay coaches not to coach.

Flame away all you want but look at it realistically team for team away and at home and you just might come to the same conclusion as I. :wallbash::wallbash:

Wow 1-15 would be pretty ugly. Even in 2001 when we were one of the two worst teams in the league (Carolina was the other) we won 3 games. But the talent level on defense even without the injuries is mediocre at best. And the O line is bad right now. But the worst part of our team other than the awful coaching is our QB play. If Edwards does not pick up his play, we will not win many. The good news is that if things continue to go this bad all season, Ralph will HAVE to clean house after the season which will be a great thing.

They've had one REALLY crappy game all around, and one more really bad game just on O. I can't believe that we're all this down-trodden. What about the Cards last year before they faced us - or SD? They each seemed to do pretty well for themselves with the remaining 12 games. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but we're not anywhere near as bad as everyone wants to believe.

If the Bills were a stock, they'd be greatly over-sold at this point. Buy, Buy, Buy!!!! :wallbash:

It all depends on the O-line. If Bell is healthy & proves the Bills right, that he deserves to start at LT, they have a chance to win a few games. If Bell doesn't recover from the groin injury or he flat out proves unworthy, then the Bills won't win more than 3 games this year-a split of Cleveland/KC & one upset, probably in one of the Jets games.

mark my words..we will be 7-9.