What Travis must be thinking

PromoTheRobot

Travis has some bad games and gets a seat on the bench.  Drew Bledsoe plays like crap for 2 and half seasons straight and gets to start every week. 

PTR

117499[/snapback]

You nailed this one PTR...

I could really care less about the politically correct sound bites that flow out of that Locker Room, like I've said a million times before, once DB is gone we will all find out the real story...Not until then...But I do expect that the Vets on this Team, especially on Defense, have seen about enough of Drew...

Look at it from Takeo's perspective for instance...He's got years left with this Team, and lets assume he understands that this Season is pretty much done from a Playoff standpoint...But TKO wants to win ASAP, and definitely by next Season...If the Bills make the move away from DB, away from something that is definitely not working and has not worked pretty much since TKO came to town, at least it's a step towards possibly improving in 2005...Right now, with DB in there and no idea of what JP can bring as the regular Starter, a guy like Spikes has got to feel like he's spinning his wheels out there...Then to sit back and see Players like Shaw get cut, and Travis get benched just in time to suffer another Bledsoe Road Game debacle...It's got to be killing a guy who plays as hard as Takeo...

I'm just guessing, and I have no proof, but I imagine this Week will be the most important so far in MM's short career as a HC...Never will the cries for JP be as loud as they will be this week, and the Bills will at least be Home vs. The Rams...There is no more injury excuse with JP, and he obviously is not getting any better sitting and watching...If I was Mularkey I would think long and hard before I went back to DB, and even if I did, I'd have JP 100% prepared for the quick hook... And I'd let the Team know that JP is likely to see time vs. The Rams...They need the hope... B)

Travis has some bad games and gets a seat on the bench.  Drew Bledsoe plays like crap for 2 and half seasons straight and gets to start every week. 

PTR

117499[/snapback]

First of all, it is doubtful that Henry is able to put together a thought that is quite that coherent.

Next, Travis has lost as many games for the Bills this season as has Drew.

This I will give you, Drew was as bad as bad can get. His mechanics were awful (strange for a guy with his experience) and he had that far away look. It was really very sad.