Would You Trade For Leinart?

like (Screw You- as in yourself), I think you mean:

Aaron Rodgers- Born in CA + College in CA, = Potential Cold Weather Punk/ Still Unproven

Tom Brady, Born in CA + College in MI (cold weather proven) = acceptable risk

John Elway- Born in WA state (cold weather proven) + college in CA = acceptable risk, particularly considering 1/4th of each of his seasons was played in places like San Diego, L.A., & the King Dome.

Jack Kemp- granted exception to the rule thanks to serving in the Army

Dennis Shaw- Born in CA + College in CA = Cold Weather Punk (generally good for 11 TD's and 21 INT's per season- even with the Juice lined-up behind him)

Vince Ferragamo- Born in CA + college in CA = Cold weather Punk

Rob Johnson- Born in CA + College in CA = Cold Weather Punk to the 4th power

John Paul Lostman- Born in CA, College LouWeezianna (lame cold weather prep) = nice kid, but Cold Weather Punk

Trentative Edwards- born in CA + College in CA = Cold Weather Punk

Successful BB QB's

Jim Kelly- Born in PA (Cold weather proven) + partied hard in Miami = I think acceptable risk

Doug Flutie- Born in MD (cold weather proven) + College in MA (Cold weather proven) + Unstoppable in CA (definition of cold) = Pretty OK risk

Joe Ferguson- Born in TX (OK) + College in AK (OK) = Acceptable risk

Food for thought for your CA raisin Brain:

Ben Roethlisberger- OH/OH

Otto Graham- IL/IL

Johnny U- PA/KY

Broadway Joe- PA/AL

Phil simms- KY/KY (sounds slick)

Like I said- No more CA surfs-up h o m o Qb's for this neck of the woods. I want blue collar, rust belt, mean-a s s, not-too-handsome, working class people in this position for the Buffalo Bills of New York State.

Hey- I heard Todd Marinovich is looking to make a comeback...

exactly spare me this no more cali QB bull **** there have been some good ones

Alright Mr. Expert:

Start naming them off... those great CA Qb's that have successfully played IN COLD WEATHER CITIES FOR COLD WEATHER TEAMS. There's some great ones from CA, but they need to play in wimpy climates to be successful (as a general rule).

Please, give me the history of winning CA Qb's that have played for Buffalo (aside from jack Kemp- whom I've givin the Army exemption to).

Alright Mr. Expert:

Start naming them off... those great CA Qb's that have successfully played IN COLD WEATHER CITIES FOR COLD WEATHER TEAMS. There's some great ones from CA, but they need to play in wimpy climates to be successful (as a general rule).

Please, give me the history of winning CA Qb's that have played for Buffalo (aside from jack Kemp- whom I've givin the Army exemption to).

please give me a list of winning Bills QB's not named Kelly or Kemp

What exactly has Leinart done in the NFL to impress you so much? Do you have his Tiger Beat poster on your bedroom wall or something?

Maybe he thinks Leinart will bring all that hot tail from So Cal with him to spruce up the scenery on Chippewa Street.

Supposedly Leinart has improved tremendously i heard that during the colts cards game when Warner was struggling. Quite frankly even if the Bills wanted Matt Leinart the Crads wouldnt trade him...Warner is 39 and finally looks it, They are going to plug Leinart in there sometime soon and see what hes got and he will prolly be there for the long haul. Wisenhunt is good enough to have developed him by now IMO