If The Bills Where To Move To The NFC

Say for whatever reason, the Bills get moved to the NFC west, would you care? I know we like the AFC but it might be easier to win there lol I am not serious of course but just one of those what if questions.

no way. too much history in afc east.

NFC West? I love it. Why relocate the team to Toronto when we can just relocate the entire city out West. I'm thinking somewhere on the coast of Central or Northern California. This looks like a good spot!

Say for whatever reason, the Bills get moved to the NFC west, would you care? I know we like the AFC but it might be easier to win there lol I am not serious of course but just one of those what if questions.

I'm already transitioning myself to be a Bronco fan (was always an in the closet fan since elway and TD) especially since I do not want to subject my infant son to the agony and disappointment that I have endured this last decade! When the team does not reciprocate the respect and devotion that it gets from the fans then should we not look elsewhere?

It's a fair what-if question.

I wouldn't care at all. I don't recall Seahawk fans jumping into Puget Sound when they were switched.

The Bflo. folks that like to travel to division away games might take a plunge into the Niagara, I suppose... :blink:

I meant the Bills being placed in a weaker division that wouldnt cause the team to move locations. Like how the Colts used to be in the AFC East but moved to the AFC south when the Texans came into the league

Yes - the Bills would stay in Buffalo.

But let's say they replaced STL in the NFC West. Then they would have to travel to each of their division opponent's cities once and that guarantees 3 games west of the Mississippi each season - SEA, AZ, and SF.

NFC West? I love it. Why relocate the team to Toronto when we can just relocate the entire city out West. I'm thinking somewhere on the coast of Central or Northern California. This looks like a good spot!

Why bother??? Too cold.

Love the Tomales Bay oysters, the Napa wine, and the craggy coast of NorCal, but if you had one shot to relocate the team and the entire city, why not do it right -

La Jolla

You'd have Torrey Pines for year-round golf, Del Mar for the ponies, gorgeous beaches with bikini-clad-big-breasted-beauties, and idyllic 70-degree weather year-round :blink:

Why bother??? Too cold.

Love the Tomales Bay oysters, the Napa wine, and the craggy coast of NorCal, but if you had one shot to relocate the team and the entire city, why not do it right -

La Jolla

You'd have Torrey Pines for year-round golf, Del Mar for the ponies, gorgeous beaches with bikini-clad-big-breasted-beauties, and idyllic 70-degree weather year-round :wallbash:

Good idea. :blink: Then whatever happens, we can say it was San Andreas' Fault.