We really exploited that NE secondary

Thailog80

Neither of the CBs starting for NE tonight would be a starting corner on any team in the NFL.  One did not start for his college team last year!  We really took advantage of that!!

117363[/snapback]

That truly shows you what the coaching staff really thinks of DB. They are scared to death to open up the offense and let him take shots down the field. It has been a recipe for disaster in the recent past.

I thought the play early on where Harrison dropped a likely INT-TD was very telling. They lined up Troy Brown on Moulds on 3rd down, and then switched the coverage after the snap. They knew Drew would be tempted to throw to that matchup, and he made a bad read that should have gone for seven the other way.

That type of play indicates that Drew is owned.

Drew is seemingly always one step behind. Considering that as well as his massive income intake since arriving in the NFL, I would LOVE to play poker against him.

I thought the play early on where Harrison dropped a likely INT-TD was very telling. They lined up Troy Brown on Moulds on 3rd down, and then switched the coverage after the snap. They knew Drew would be tempted to throw to that matchup, and he made a bad read that should have gone for seven the other way.

That type of play indicates that Drew is owned.

Drew is seemingly always one step behind. Considering that as well as his massive income intake since arriving in the NFL, I would LOVE to play poker against him.

117465[/snapback]

The thing that was driving me nuts was how Drew was staring down his receivers.....BLATANTLY.......

That is why I think this offense would pick up with another QB.....Losman (or Mathews for that matter)....doensn't have a love affair with any of the receivers...yet.....

Guest Patsrulz

Drew was frightened to death of the Pats defense. You could see it plain as day. He's toast ..... has been for a couple of years now.

Belichick took Donahoe out behind the barn and had his way with him on this deal.