Atleast in previous season we could lie to ourselves

Virgil

This has to be the first season since the 3-13 season where I can remember knowing the season was over so early. Even though we are the Bills and you always know we are gonna implode, there is usually a glimmer of hope. As of right now, I got nothing.

The thing is, I can't think of anything that I would like to see happen to make me really enjoy this football season. You can talk about firing DJ or benching Trent, but how is that really going to help the team for the future. None of the coaches on the team are going to be answer next season and beyond and neither are any of our back-up QB's. Besides letting the rookies get tons of experience, I got nothing for this season.

Anyone out there have anything that they would like to see that would excite them for this season or even future seasons?

This has to be the first season since the 3-13 season where I can remember knowing the season was over so early. Even though we are the Bills and you always know we are gonna implode, there is usually a glimmer of hope. As of right now, I got nothing.

The thing is, I can't think of anything that I would like to see happen to make me really enjoy this football season. You can talk about firing DJ or benching Trent, but how is that really going to help the team for the future. None of the coaches on the team are going to be answer next season and beyond and neither are any of our back-up QB's. Besides letting the rookies get tons of experience, I got nothing for this season.

Anyone out there have anything that they would like to see that would excite them for this season or even future seasons?

This is true. I don't know who on the current staff could step up and really do a good job. And if we go outside of the organization, then this season is also pretty much lost. Having said that, Jauron still needs to be gone by tomorrow morning. If it is already a given that the season is shot, I'd much rather see how an interim coach fares or even a permanent hire from outside rather than watch Jauron ride out this season.