F I T Z

saundena

I disagree.

It matters a lot--like on the 90% of pass plays where TE has time to throw.

what game did you watch? we ran for like 46 yards and the dolphins were in the backfield all day. fire brandon and dick, trent has no O-line. when he did (NE and TB) he was fine

I disagree.

It matters a lot--like on the 90% of pass plays where TE has time to throw.

So Trent had time to throw 9 out of 10 times he dropped back to pass? There must be something wrong with my TV.

what game did you watch? we ran for like 46 yards and the dolphins were in the backfield all day. fire brandon and dick, trent has no O-line. when he did (NE and TB) he was fine

False.

Trent didn't step up when he had to.

Yes, the offensive line is bad, but he had time to throw A LOT, especially in the second half.

False.

Trent didn't step up when he had to.

Yes, the offensive line is bad, but he had time to throw A LOT, especially in the second half.

maybe you had a few too many blues, because that's actually 100% false

You are high. On most plays, both tackles got beat. On good plays, only 1 got beat.

Trent still sucks but I'm just saying--the guy has **** for a line.

maybe you had a few too many blues, because that's actually 100% false

The pocket wasn't forming around Trent. But there were pockets to be had. Trent needed to step up. And on AT LEAST five crucial plays in the second half he held it held it held it then checked down/got sacked.

Some of these posts just verify the fact that you don't need to know anything about football in order to be a fan

So your happy that the Bills QB is a game manager rather than a winner. Our team has massive problems... Jauron is one of the biggest. But ****, if we had a decent QB, one who wasn't afraid to throw the ball, maybe we be 2-2 right now. Trent won't ever get it done in this league.

TRENT IS A CAREER BACKUP. Please, someone with an affinity for statistics, tell us how many games Trent has won against teams above .500?

To have ANY CHANCE at finishing above .500, we need Fitz and a bally head coach.

Are you bums seriously blaming this on the offensive line? Are you insane? He had ample time, he just hurried himself. Sorry, nothing was wrong with my TV, I didn't have too many blues, I just understand that sometimes you have to stop making excuses. At the end of that KC game, the Giants were all over the KC line, and Cassel got the ball away quick and downfield. They still lost big, but I think it's a sad fact that Matt Cassel is better at handling pressure than our own "franchise QB".

Play Fitz? No. That wouldn't be worth it either. This i going to be a tough year, but you guys making excuses for our sad passing game is only going to make it tougher.

The pocket wasn't forming around Trent. But there were pockets to be had. Trent needed to step up. And on AT LEAST five crucial plays in the second half he held it held it held it then checked down/got sacked.

I agree completely.

Yeah, Scott and Chambers got beat badly at times today.

But there were so many times when Trent had a lot of time, but he just couldn't pull the trigger. There were a lot of times when he just had this deer in headlights look, and then either checked down or ran right into the backs of his offensive line for a one-yard loss.

You can't blame the o-line on Trent's complete lack of ability to anticipate his receivers and make accurate throws down field.

Fitz is a career backup... do you really think he's going to lead this team into the playoffs? At this point, you take your lumps with the guy you have. This is a young team, it's not like replacing the QB alone is going to turn the team around. If you really want TE out after the season, draft a guy or get one in FA (I wouldn;t do this, but that's a story for another day)- there's no point in turning the season over to a no-hope backup QB.

He was fine? He did exactly the same thing in the NE and TB games...which is he DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO THROW DOWNFIELD AND INVOLVE THE WR"S CONSISTENTLY...how is this still confusing to anyone?

The correct thing to do would be to put the highly respected rookie in, who has poise, a cannon arm and knows the playbook ... oops! The Bills refuse to take a chance on a late-round rookie QB because THEY NEVER SIGN THEM!