Sell The House, Sell The Car, Sell The Kids

Reason 1 - The New England Patriots are a good team and good franchise that is owned by someone who wants to win.

Reason 2 - The New York Jets are a improving team and a good franchise that is owned by someone who wants to win.

Reason 3 - The Buffalo Bills are a horrible team and a moribund franchise that is owned by some 80 something year old who...I don't know.

So, at least for the next 3-5 years the Buffalo Bills will never be better than 3rd place in the AFC East. That means, no playoffs, no post season, no Vince Lombardi trophy!

Got it? :lol:

Reason 1 - The New England Patriots are a good team and good franchise that is owned by someone who wants to win.

Reason 2 - The New York Jets are a improving team and a good franchise that is owned by someone who wants to win.

Reason 3 - The Buffalo Bills are a horrible team and a moribund franchise that is owned by some 80 something year old who...I don't know.

So, at least for the next 3-5 years the Buffalo Bills will never be better than 3rd place in the AFC East. That means, no playoffs, no post season, no Vince Lombardi trophy!

Got it? :lol:

80? Ralph is in his 90's

:lol:

Hi, everyone!

I don't want to sound like a total jerk but does anyone on this board, other than ME, have a brain in their head?

Why are you all debating trivial things like Trent Edwards' interceptions and...whatever else you small minded people are babbling about.

THE BOTTOM LINE: We will continue to be 3rd place behind New England and New York! This season, next season, the season after that! Everything else is total B.S.

WAKE UP, BILLS FANS!!!

:w00t:

What's really depressing is we win just enough games against the worst teams like Tampa and prob CLE to make us get a mid round pick and we draft dB's and one year wonders (Maybin).

Hmmm Cleveland. They played a respectable game today from what I saw of it. You gotta believe they are looking at next week as their best chance at a win maybe this season.

Hmmm Cleveland. They played a respectable game today from what I saw of it. You gotta believe they are looking at next week as their best chance at a win maybe this season.

:w00t:

Please. Tell me that we play Oakland half a dozen times during the second half of the season.

Cleveland played better today than we have all season.

The 2009-2010 playoffs are (almost) officially not going to happen for the Buffalo Bills! We're 0-2 in the division ALREADY!