How in the f*#k is leading with your helmet

Rayzer32

These announcers are total a-holes.  You cannot lead with your helmet no matter where you hit anyone.  Harrison is a dirty player and everyone knows it.

117093[/snapback]

Its illogical to go for 2 points unless its absolutely necessary.Always backfires.Of course football coaches are not mensa members-usually....Levy rarely went for a two even in the days when we actually had a chance to convert

No, you cant lead with your helmet to the head or the knees.  Anywhere else is a clean hit.

117100[/snapback]

I always thought it was called spearing...

Regardless of whether it's "legal" or not, or whether it should've been a penalty, it's still a cheapshot intented to knock a guy out of the game. That's what Harrison does.

CW

No, you cant lead with your helmet to the head or the knees.  Anywhere else is a clean hit.

117100[/snapback]

Speaking of BS calls.... Look at the one on Baker. The difference is that we got 1 whole yard (assuming the going low is even legal, which I doubt), the Pats get a 3rde down concversion for szomething like 30 yards.

CW

117100[/snapback]

No you can't. It is clearly stated that you cannot lead with your helmet to make a tackle anywhere on the body. That penalty is called all the time on DBs against WRs.

Does it matter?  We stuffed your "hall of fame" 3.7 yds per carry running back at the goal line anyway.

117111[/snapback]

Look...I'm sure it feels great to be all full of yourself tonight... The Pats are a great Team no doubt, and as a Michigan Fan I've been a Tom Brady Backer for years now...But in due time, mark my words, Willis will be a thorn in NE's side...It may not be this Year, or even next, but he's a Baby in NFL terms and he'll be around for a while...Heck, Willis is not even 100% yet, he's running behind an average O-Line, and getting NO help from his QB on a regular basis...

So enjoy knocking #21 while you can, because you won't be able to knock him forever...

Looks like Brady just returned the favor.  Lets see what you can do with it.

117172[/snapback]

Apparantly all we can do is drop the ball and catch it out of bounds...

So the first drive, the offense looked good.

The next 4-5 drives, Bledsoe looked bad (so did WM, but hey).

The last drive, after the INT, Bledsoe looks good, but Evans drops the ball and Moulds hops out of bounds.

Great....

CW