Only 3 games and 1-2

thewildrabbit

The Bills are tied with last years super bowl champs at 1-2, the Steelers. The Titans are 0-3,they finished with the best record in the NFL last season. They lost Albert Haynsworth in free agency but I think their biggest problem is the new DC Chuck Cecil, this just shows the impact of changing coordinators.

This week Bills face last seasons AFC East division champs the 0-3 Miami Dolphins, who just lost their starting QB in Chad Pennington.

Now, IF they can contain the phins wildcat and shut down the running game, I doubt Chad Henne can beat them by himself, and Ted Ginn Jr can't seem to catch anything lately. The phins are #3 in rushing and 30th in passing,and that was with Pennington.

The Bills NEED to get the ball to TO 10-15 times a game, the more he touches the ball the more chances the Bills have to make big plays.

Special teams needs more chances to make plays,the Bills have fielded some of the better ST's the last few years. I say give them more chances to score, fake punts,fake field goals, on side kicks ect.

The Bills are tied with last years super bowl champs at 1-2, the Steelers. The Titans are 0-3,they finished with the best record in the NFL last season. They lost Albert Haynsworth in free agency but I think their biggest problem is the new DC Chuck Cecil, this just shows the impact of changing coordinators.

This week Bills face last seasons AFC East division champs the 0-3 Miami Dolphins, who just lost their starting QB in Chad Pennington.

Now, IF they can contain the phins wildcat and shut down the running game, I doubt Chad Henne can beat them by himself, and Ted Ginn Jr can't seem to catch anything lately. The phins are #3 in rushing and 30th in passing,and that was with Pennington.

The Bills NEED to get the ball to TO 10-15 times a game, the more he touches the ball the more chances the Bills have to make big plays.

Special teams needs more chances to make plays,the Bills have fielded some of the better ST's the last few years. I say give them more chances to score, fake punts,fake field goals, on side kicks ect.

Did you just really compare us with the Steelers organization? Bad analogy :thumbsup:

Who's panicking? Most that have paid attention this off-season know that the Bills will again be below .500 and that the coach needs to go. It's a transition year. The Bills are simply meeting expectations this year.