Tim Graham on TO

Mr. WEO

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and?

And anyone who wants to B word at the reporters for "baiting" him needs to ask themselves which side first decided to ramp up the tension inside that room.

But I guess I'm showing my "slant" again, right? Stats and facts from now on, as Chandler#81 requested. Nothing else.

And anyone who wants to B word at the reporters for "baiting" him needs to ask themselves which side first decided to ramp up the tension inside that room.

But I guess I'm showing my "slant" again, right? Stats and facts from now on, as Chandler#81 requested. Nothing else.

So kicking the door open gave the reporters an excuse for asking the questions they did? But getting nothing close to the response(s) they were looking for from him. And still complaining about it. :lol:

As I said to john, better off TO doesn't meet with the media because it's no a no-win situation.

1. This presumes you think there was something wrong with the questions they asked.

2. Graham didn't complain about the responses he received.

And with that, I'm done here for a while.

Booster,

Just trying to provoke some thought here. Giving the contrarian opinion. My opinion of TO hasn't changed since he join Buffalo. Great player. Immature man who has cost himself millions because he can't consistently act like a man.

If you want to throw in with guys who's main intellectual contribution to this place is to call others "gay", make your bed.

Actually my thoughts come from your posts. One simple question...can you name a Patriots player or coach you hate? Dislike will do if hate is too strong. Surely there is someone you dislike at least a little.