Bills Could Come Out Flat Against the Dolphins

Kenwick

When Jauron decided to punt instead of going for it on 4th and one.......the results were, it took the heart out of the Bills offensively and defensively....... Question now is... will it carry over to Sundays game? It would not be the first time.

Jauron did not play to win the game. He played it to keep the score close. LOSER

He is the head coach calling ALL the shots. Maybe not the play calling, but it is his influence as to the way the team runs it offense and defense. It is all about his conservative philosopy... and we better get used to it...

How often do we throw to our two highly paid wide receivers? Whose philosopy is it to throw short? Bend and do not break? Draft for DBs instead of D & O lineman? Why are we losing year in and year out... All goes back to the coaching for the talent is now with the Bills.... Why did Losman and now Edwards regress? Coaching... You do what the boss says or you end up like Turk Schonert... Van Pelt has Jauron for a Boss and you do what the boss tells you.....

I hope the Bills do not come out flat this Sunday........ Why if that happens..... heads might actually roll......

When Jauron decided to punt instead of going for it on 4th and one.......the results were, it took the heart out of the Bills offensively and defensively....... Question now is... will it carry over to Sundays game? It would not be the first time.

Jauron did not play to win the game. He played it to keep the score close. LOSER

He is the head coach calling ALL the shots. Maybe not the play calling, but it is his influence as to the way the team runs it offense and defense. It is all about his conservative philosopy... and we better get used to it...

How often do we throw to our two highly paid wide receivers? Whose philosopy is it to throw short? Bend and do not break? Draft for DBs instead of D & O lineman? Why are we losing year in and year out... All goes back to the coaching for the talent is now with the Bills.... Why did Losman and now Edwards regress? Coaching... You do what the boss says or you end up like Turk Schonert... Van Pelt has Jauron for a Boss and you do what the boss tells you.....

I hope the Bills do not come out flat this Sunday........ Why if that happens..... heads might actually roll......

That's funny I don't recall Jauron lining up at QB and throwing check downs all day when the WRs were open beyond 10 - 15 yards? I must have missed that. I also must have missed when a vast majority of times when Jauron audibled at the line of scrimmage the result was a safe and often unproductive run play.

I don't know. I seem to recall something about Schonert getting fired because he wouldn't scale down the play book and things were to complex. If they did simplify the play book finally for Edwards you either get it or you don't. You can't coach smart which is something I thought Edwards was. Any regression Edwards has suffered is his own mental failing in my opinion.

This guy was given the start a few weeks into his rookie season. He was never jerked in and out of the line up every few weeks. They fired an offensive coordinator that couldn't get anything out of him. They revamped his entire line because supposedly the old one sucked. He has 2 great RBs. They go get him a multi pro bowl soon to be hall of fame WR....AND STILL HE FAILS!!!!!

What more can you do for the guy? I have no doubt in my mind that an aging veteran like Farve could come in here and make this a 10 - 6 team with his eyes closed.

That's funny I don't recall Jauron lining up at QB and throwing check downs all day when the WRs were open beyond 10 - 15 yards? I must have missed that. I also must have missed when a vast majority of times when Jauron audibled at the line of scrimmage the result was a safe and often unproductive run play.

I don't know. I seem to recall something about Schonert getting fired because he wouldn't scale down the play book and things were to complex. If they did simplify the play book finally for Edwards you either get it or you don't. You can't coach smart which is something I thought Edwards was. Any regression Edwards has suffered is his own mental failing in my opinion.

This guy was given the start a few weeks into his rookie season. He was never jerked in and out of the line up every few weeks. They fired an offensive coordinator that couldn't get anything out of him. They revamped his entire line because supposedly the old one sucked. He has 2 great RBs. They go get him a multi pro bowl soon to be hall of fame WR....AND STILL HE FAILS!!!!!

What more can you do for the guy? I have no doubt in my mind that an aging veteran like Farve could come in here and make this a 10 - 6 team with his eyes closed.

Even Favre would be throwing check downs with this limp Dick head coach

Even Favre would be throwing check downs with this limp Dick head coach

I'd hazard to guess that Favre has thrown more checkdowns than any other quarterback in the NFL this year. His yards per attempt is a pitiful 6.0, lower than Trent's.

Oh wait, I forgot Favre was still the Gunslinger, my bad.

Please. Everyone loves to hate Jauron but his teams always come ready to paly. After every depressing MNF game, we won the next week. I think we jump on Miami early and cruise to a victory.

Heads will roll? At our FIRST upset loss? Please.

Any sane person looking at our schedule before the season put us down to be 1 - 2 after three games. The only difference is that you would not have guessed that the games would be so close. No way heads roll after Miami, win or lose.

And we're going to win.

Teams come out flat after wins, generally. Losses make you hungry.

On point. Dick ball has got to go. Fourth and inches down ten with 6 minutes to go and you punt? Cracks me up. I am starting to get used to it on sundays. Dont show up on Sunday if you think your team cant get a yard!

I hated that call too.

Jauron is going to be here all year.

both teams are banged up and backed into a corner. In most cases, I would go with the home team to win that game. But, I've had a change of heart on this one. The team that has more spunk and fire will take it. The bad news is, that team ain't the Bills. So, I have a decision to make at 4pm... watch this debacle or rake leaves.

No matter the decision, I still reserve the right tohold the sugar and tell it like it is. This team is as bad as 85 and it has way more talent.