good game from Saints fan...

streetcar

Good game guys. I don’t think either side saw a score like that one. I have enjoyed posting with you this week and will continue to check in here, especially since ya’ll will be playing the rest of our division. I still like what I see with Edwards but he needs more help up front than he is getting right now. Your defense has plenty of promise. Someone asked me what kind of D can cause Drew to have a bad game. Well there you saw it. Good luck with the rest of your season. You play one hell of a division but you a good young team. Street

Good game guys. I don’t think either side saw a score like that one. I have enjoyed posting with you this week and will continue to check in here, especially since ya’ll will be playing the rest of our division. I still like what I see with Edwards but he needs more help up front than he is getting right now. Your defense has plenty of promise. Someone asked me what kind of D can cause Drew to have a bad game. Well there you saw it. Good luck with the rest of your season. You play one hell of a division but you a good young team. Street

Honestly, I was a little disappointed the Saints went to the run so quickly. Frankly, I love watching Brees just light up the scoreboard through the air. I get personal happiness that each TD he scores makes AJ Smith die a little on the inside.

I'll always like Brees. The guy was almost vilified and tarred and feathered for the way he played on a sub-par Chargers team. They draft his replacement and the light switch goes off and he tears it up.

Hmmm.....maybe that's what we need to do for Trent. Draft another QB and see if that p!sses him off?

I'll +1 streetcar's post. Good luck the rest of the way...

Thanks guys. You have a great team; very likeable (except, of course, when they beat Buffalo :wallbash: ).

Just make sure you give a dose of it to New England and the Jets later in the year.

And oh yeah, give us back Jabari Greer.

Nothing but respect for Brees and the Saints. Good luck to your team the rest of the season.

After all that's happened in that city and the mediocrity that they've experienced over the years...they deserve success...

So...when's our turn....? :wallbash:

Thanks for posting here, good luck the rest of the way.

I think the Bills taking away the passing game for the most part was a blessing for this Saints team, they proved they can win with a tough D and a tenacious running attack.