A thought about mcKelvin

K-Gun10

Do we put him on IR and thats are roster spot to fill for lynch because we do have to cut someone today, and since hes out who does the kick returns do they go back to jackson since lynch is back because roscoe looked real out of the place.

Do we put him on IR and thats are roster spot to fill for lynch because we do have to cut someone today, and since hes out who does the kick returns do they go back to jackson since lynch is back because roscoe looked real out of the place.

Considering Roscoe's total lack of production relative to his high salary, I wouldn't be shocked if Roscoe gets moved. They may have to settle for a mid-later round draft choice, but at least they'd have some say in where he goes (as opposed to an outright cut, leaving him to sign with anyone willing to take him).

Considering Roscoe's total lack of production relative to his high salary, I wouldn't be shocked if Roscoe gets moved. They may have to settle for a mid-later round draft choice, but at least they'd have some say in where he goes (as opposed to an outright cut, leaving him to sign with anyone willing to take him).

Heck, at this point, considering his total lack of worth thus far this season, I wouldn't be too upset if they outright released him if they couldn't get something for him in a trade. As for McKelvin, maybe sometime for him to sit awhile may not be such a bad thing. He's been a week point through the first three games -- and when Florence came in the defense as a whole got better.

After yesterday they'll be lucky to get anything for him. More likely cuts to make room, McIntyre, Steve Johnson, Justin Jenkins

Heck, at this point, considering his total lack of worth thus far this season, I wouldn't be too upset if they outright released him if they couldn't get something for him in a trade. As for McKelvin, maybe sometime for him to sit awhile may not be such a bad thing. He's been a week point through the first three games -- and when Florence came in the defense as a whole got better.

Completely agree McKelvin was getting burned frequently which was to be expected. However, I did like how Florence stepped in and did a solid job with little practice time.

My bigggest issue with McKelvin is not neccesarily getting burned on pass plays, which happens to most young corners, it is the numerous missed open field tackles.

I really liked the way Florence played. I did not realize he was as big as he was.

After yesterday they'll be lucky to get anything for him. More likely cuts to make room, McIntyre, Steve Johnson, Justin Jenkins

These guys have been invisible...even on special teams but I kind of feel that we'd be better off giving Stevie Johnson a chance to be the 4th WR in our 4 wide sets rather than useless Roscoe.

Roscoe will end up with a team like Indianapolis or Philly and light it up. I just have a gut feeling...

Completely agree McKelvin was getting burned frequently which was to be expected. However, I did like how Florence stepped in and did a solid job with little practice time.

I liked how Florence stepped in and you could feel his confidence. Thought he played well.

And, Roscoe can go. Maybe he was being a bit tentative yesterday, but he seemed out of place.

These guys have been invisible...even on special teams but I kind of feel that we'd be better off giving Stevie Johnson a chance to be the 4th WR in our 4 wide sets rather than useless Roscoe.

I agree, but we don't make the decisions the brass does