To's response to harrision

K-Gun10

T.O. rips Rodney HarrisonViews 4616 Comments 39 04:41 AM ET 09.28 Share Print It My T&R While Terrell Owens may be short with the media these days, he's not mincing words when it comes to Rodney Harrison. The former Patriots safety recently called T.O. a "clown". Owens has replied Sunday night, less than three hours after being held reception-less, three times via his twitter.: Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!

Buffalo Sports Daily

T.O.'s actual tweet:

"I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game! ... Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ... Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"

harrison is an a** clown and a dirty player. always has been, always will be

Why Rodney Harrison was ever given a broadcasting job after being one of the biggest cheap shot, steroid case scumbags in the history of the NFL is beyond me. He added nothing of value when he was on the air.

Harrison is a welcome addition because he calls a spade a spade and isn't shy doing so. He's great for this reason alone.

Lets see, TO wrecked 3 teams, tried to commit suicide once or something like that. TO is over the hill and Harrison is right, he is a clown. What is really bad, is we all thought the he was the answer to bring us back to the playoffs. TO is here for the money and because no other team wanted him.