TO Should Be Ticked Off

worthy (ATL)

If i were TO I'd be ticked too... enough check downs by Edwards. Does Edwards even know how to throw a 15 yard out? What about a WR quick screen to get TO the ball with some blockers on the edge. Edwards throwing 8 yard dump offs on 4 and 23? This is his 3rd year. He's not going to get it done. He's soft. No fire in his gut.. (see Jim Kelly tapes if you want to see fire). We have TO at 6.5M and we target Dereck Fine over and over and TO only 4 times? Both deep balls to TO were AWFUL! Just put some air under the 2nd one. The 1st was was 5 yards short. When TO blows up, and its coming, in my opinion he has every right. Forget this bull about "edwards was forced to go underneath". Edwards needs to be able to IMPOSE his will on secondarys, not the opposite. Look at Kurt Warner last night. 3 WR, all of them get the ball... DOWNFIELD. He stays in the pocket and gets whacked and delivers DOWNFIELD. Sanchez goes downfield. Flacco goes downfield. Edwards is a sure bet for 15 passes to check downs. This is pathetic and TO should explode. That said, he needs to catch the f'ing ball when its throw his way.

Evans and TO should march into DJ's office and demand they get respect from the coaches in terms of play selection. How can a 3rd string TE be a featured receiver of our QB over these 2 guys is beyond me.

Is this a problem with the play selection or our QB refusing to through to them? Every other offense in the NFL is able to hit their WRs, why can't the Bills?

As some who went to the game have pointed out, TO/Evans were running around open at times downfield, but Trent never looked in their direction. He was too transfixed on the TE/RB 3 yard patterns... I remember first seeing this in the CLE game last year. After a play action, Trent NEVER looked anywhere other than the TE. Result was a 1 yard pass...