Cleveland Bill Fans

aussiew

I've posted this on the Backers Forum but most may have missed it.

"Does anyone know of an active Cleveland area Bills Bar? bb.com shows Paninis as "the" bills bar, but someone went there and found no other Bills fans so it sounds as if they have moved and not updated their listing with bb.com

Anyone have more info? Or the contact info for a Bills Backers group?

I'm actually doing this for Lee Evans' sister, mom and dad who are looking for a place to watch the games that they don't actually attend"

Any info would be appreciated.

Good Question,

I'm a big fan and live on the far east side of Cleveland (Willoughby). Which Panini's was it as there's a number of them around Cleve and the suburbs? My kids are just starting to get old enough that I may be able to slip out on Sundays to catch the game so I'd definitely be interested to know if there's a "Bills" bar here. Sorry I don't have any good info for you.

Gary

"Does anyone know of an active Cleveland area Bills Bar? bb.com shows Paninis as "the" bills bar, but someone went there and found no other Bills fans so it sounds as if they have moved and not updated their listing with bb.com

I'm actually doing this for Lee Evans' sister, mom and dad who are looking for a place to watch the games that they don't actually attend"

Maybe. I just emailed a good friend of ours who ALSO lives in Willoughby today for some ideas. He is a season ticket holder for the Browns and has lived there for 57 years.

No luck from that Cleveland native about Bills Bars. He did know about Paninis and agreed few Bills fans are ever there.

We've had an explanation for the confusion. Paninis is still the official Bills Backers Bar, but at the beginning of the season, they had some equipment problems and couldn't show the games. Those issues are now fixed and the group is back at Paninis. Check the Bills Backers locator map at bb.com.

Found this using Google, from a year ago, on the City-Data forums...

The Buffalo BILLS Backers - Cleveland Chapter has over 150 members. Currently we meet at Geppetto's in Coventry but that may change.

I'm sorry to say that info is now outdated, as that Geppetto's/Johnny Malloy's was closed when I was frequenting the Coventry scene over the summer and then a couple weeks later when I went out for the MNF game. It was a great place to watch the game -- albeit with a large cinema screen with a washed out picture. At least 20-30 Bills fans guaranteed each game, with a fair number of students showing up (e.g, Case, John Carroll, etc...). It was a bummer to have seen the place locked up, especially as seeing that the other location is on the other side of town. I hope Panini's works out though!