Wr trouble?

K-Gun10

Reed is not practicing today and roscoe looks to be having quad trouble no fear its Steve Johnson Time!!!

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/09/24/w...tive-this-week/

with only two RB's dressing the past two weeks i was wondering why they only had 4 WR's dressing week to week. Text updates before the games said both times Johnson and Jenkins are inactive. and Hardy is still out obviously. Whats the limit for how many can dress a week?

with only two RB's dressing the past two weeks i was wondering why they only had 4 WR's dressing week to week. Text updates before the games said both times Johnson and Jenkins are inactive. and Hardy is still out obviously. Whats the limit for how many can dress a week?

45 (plus 1 for your #3 QB who is only eligible to play if your top 2 go down)

I think it is 45 for game-day not counting the third string QB. WR's like Johnson will be left off becasue he is not a gunner or a returner. Byrd and Wendling dress instead. Also we are lucky they put J. Scott on the active roster as a back-up last week when Butler went down. This is also why they like guys like Preston(in the past) and Chambers who can play multiple O-line positions to serve as back-ups.

As long as Lee and TO are in the game, I think it is irrelevant who is in the slot. Yea I'd like to see Josh Reed there because he is a sure handed possession guy, but we could line up Brad Butler in the slot and he is going to get open looks :lol:

Going with that idea, we should line up Spencer Johnson and McCargo at corner (since the McFly boys are hurt) and run EXTREME bump and run coverage.

I'd like to see Steve come in and play as well. It's unfortunate we don't have Lynch this week cuz Freddie can play out there in the slot as well.

The other thing u can look for is to have Nelson in the slot with Fine at T.E.

I am sure that Roscoe and or Reed will be ready to go by Sunday.

Many have been yelling for S Johnson, looks like he may get a shot. I'm pulling for him but not expecting any more than Reed gives us, if that. I love getting proved wrong though especially when it benefits the Bills!!! Still a few days from Sunday though......