Just watched the game on Short Cuts

todzilla

I watched the replay for the first time last night as well (was at the game), and agree with your comments -- how nice is it that the Bills just extended #24? The constant blitzing and harassing of Leftwich was awesome -- he made a miraculous play to get rid of the ball on their final TD drive or the score would have been more lopsided. Overall, a very strong performance -- Tampa's final passing yardage does not tell the story of this game.

The team as a whole on defense attacks a little more this year and hits a little harder. I am not a huge Jauron fan, and I'm not too crazy about our defensive scheme as a whole, but the Lizard and Fewell have them fired up and hitting. It's good to see. Lets hope it continues.

I thought before the season started that games #3 and #4 at home against the Saints and away against the stinking Fish were going to be the true test of this team and it still holds true.

I also was very pleased with the play of Corner and Youboty after Mckelvins went down. Corner had multiple pass break-ups and Youboty was going at it with Winslow the last drive. 3/4 plays in a row Youboty jammed Winslow hard off the line. I really liked Youboty showing some fire and not backing down to the bigger Winslow.