Can't the Bills ever avoid the injury bug?

billsfreak

Over the last few years it seems like every week we lose a player or two for 6-8 weeks or for the entire season. I know it is a part of football, but it sure seems like we get more than our share. Is it bad luck, the way camp is run, the type of athletes we draft/sign? My guess is we are just jinxed, but it sure is getting old.

Said it on this board many times... since Rusty Jones left, this team has had a lot of muscle and ligament injuries. Sure broken bones are not really strength related but the muscle and ligament issues can be argued to be reduced through better conditioning and strength training.

Watch the game. Butler got rolled up on by a Tampa guy taking down a Bill. No amount of strength training or conditioning could help that. Same with Poz.

Poz is one of my favorite Bills, but I have an uneasy feeling that his career is going to end being one of those talented players that could just never stay healthy. I sure hope not, but he had some of the same health problems in college.

I have to admit that when I read the first post I thought: "Someone is going to blame this all on the loss of Rusty Jones...." Nice to know that some things in life continue to flow in the same grooves.

Every team in the NFL has players out for the season, we're just lucky none of our guys are very good. Butler is mediocre and he'll be replaced with another mediocre guy..