Did the Patriettes* trade the wrong QB?

The Senator

Tommie Bündchen* was a dismal 23/47 (48%) for 216 yards, 0 TDs, and a pick against New Jersey yesterday, compiling a whopping 53 QB rating and leading one to wonder - has the Cheatriettes* descent to the AFC-East cellar that so many of us predicted already begun? :thumbsup:

Then we learn that Gisele Bündchen's NYC town house is on the market...

Maybe it lacks a nursery?

Is Tommie* maybe contemplating becoming Mr.* Mom*???? (After yesterday, maybe he should!)

Has Gisele commanded him* to lay down the cleats, and life in the fast lane, in favor of a quiet suburban existence in Swampscott? :D

Poor Patsies* fans* have to be shuddering the thought - they'll* have to go back to rooting for the Giants! :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! B-)

Tommie Bündchen* was a dismal 23/47 (48%) for 216 yards, 0 TDs, and a pick against New Jersey yesterday, compiling a whopping 53 QB rating and leading one to wonder - has the Cheatriettes* descent to the AFC-East cellar that so many of us predicted already begun? :thumbsup:

Is Tommie* maybe contemplating becoming Mr.* Mom*???? (After yesterday, maybe he should!)

Has Gisele commanded him* to lay down the cleats, and life in the fast lane, in favor of a quiet suburban existence in Swampscott? :D

Poor Patsies* fans* have to be shuddering the thought - they'll* have to go back to rooting for the Giants! :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Wow, we have really run out of things to talk about now haven't we? Did they trade the wrong QB? I feel like I am in the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" sometimes on this board.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Why are you such a loser? You post more about Tom Brady and the Pats than anything or anyone else. It's quite clear that you are in love with the guy and are hating yourself for it and, as a result, are over-compensating with your lame nicknames. You remind me of Chris Cooper's character in American Beauty.

Why are you such a loser? You post more about Tom Brady and the Pats than anything or anyone else. It's quite clear that you are in love with the guy and are hating yourself for it and, as a result, are over-compensating with your lame nicknames. You remind me of Chris Cooper's character in American Beauty.

I like his posts.

Wow, we have really run out of things to talk about now haven't we? Did they trade the wrong QB? I feel like I am in the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" sometimes on this board.

Calm down, 'freak - just baiting the patsies* trolls, who are no doubt in a state of panic. Besides, this thread is really is about the inevitable return to normalcy - the Bills ascent to top of the AFC East, and the cheatriettes* descent to the AFC cellar!

Even they* know, but for McKelvin's late-game brain-sprain, the Bills outplayed 'em*...

Belichick is a proponent of the “you are what you are” school of football reality and where his team stands is one bonehead play by Leodis McKelvin from being 0-2 going into Sunday’s match with the undefeated Atlanta Falcons.

Link - BOSTON HERALD - Troubling developments

I'm sure the cheatriettes* fans* would rather their* ersatz star qb* schitt-the-bed in the pre-season, rather than in a crucial division game like he* did yesterday....

On the day, Brady was 23-of-47 for 216 yards. He threw one interception. His longest completion went for 29 yards. He was not sacked, but was pressured or hit on nearly every throw. Something you rarely see is Brady taking a delay-of-game penalty. He had four yesterday, including getting flagged twice in a row.

Link - BOSTON HERALD - No hope in sight

I intend to enjoy every second of their* misery. :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :rolleyes:

Calm down, 'freak - just baiting the patsies* trolls, who are no doubt in a state of panic. Besides, this thread is really is about the inevitable return to normalcy - the Bills ascent to top of the AFC East, and the cheatriettes* descent to the AFC cellar!

Even they* know, but for McKelvin's late-game brain-sprain, the Bills outplayed 'em*...

Belichick is a proponent of the “you are what you are” school of football reality and where his team stands is one bonehead play by Leodis McKelvin from being 0-2 going into Sunday’s match with the undefeated Atlanta Falcons.

Link - BOSTON HERALD - Troubling developments

I'm sure the cheatriettes* fans* would rather their* ersatz star qb* schitt-the-bed in the pre-season, rather than in a crucial division game like he* did yesterday....

On the day, Brady was 23-of-47 for 216 yards. He threw one interception. His longest completion went for 29 yards. He was not sacked, but was pressured or hit on nearly every throw. Something you rarely see is Brady taking a delay-of-game penalty. He had four yesterday, including getting flagged twice in a row.

Link - BOSTON HERALD - No hope in sight

I intend to enjoy every second of their* misery. :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe Marcia isn't as good when he hasn't been tipped off in advance of the defensive signals, formations, coverages etc. The Cheatriots seemingly no longer have this advantage and could be why Lord Brady has looked only average.

Listen carefully, you freakin' idiot...

If you knew WTF you were taking about, you'd know that - as just about everyone involved in this fine forum will attest - what I post about more than anything or anyone else is...

Mike Leach

I like this thread because although I'm not a hater type, I do hate the Patsies, in a relative sense.

One of the nice things about yesterday beyond the Bills win was seeing the Steelers, Cowboys, and Patsies lose.

I think Bruschi is whistling past the graveyard a bit. No team is as good or as bad as their reputation. The Patsies don't all of the sudden suck...but they are downtrending right now. There's still a lot of age on the roster as well as guys living off their reputations. The o-line is the perfect example of this.

Merriweather and Mayo are very nice young players but the roster looks like a hodgepodge to me. Too old, too young, and not enough guys in their prime. That could change next year but I see a down year for the Patsies and Mr. Bundchen and look forward to playing them at the Ralph.

Maybe Marcia isn't as good when he hasn't been tipped off in advance of the defensive signals, formations, coverages etc. The Cheatriots seemingly no longer have this advantage and could be why Lord Brady has looked only average.

No question - no one said it more succinctly than Ryan Parker...

link