Next weeks game should be interesting...

1billsfan

I don't really think we have a chance here, though I wish we did.

We've proven time and time again that we can't play from behind (or many times, in front). If the Saints go up by 2 scores, this one will probably be over. We will go into panic mode and Trent will start trying to force the ball which will end up in interceptions.

Our only chance is to do what was stated before, play ball control with Jackson and hope to limit the amount of time that the Saints offence is on the field.

Alternately, if Brees trips on his own shoelace and sprains his ankle, we might be able to pull this out.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We've proven time and time again that we can't play from behind (or many times, in front). If the Saints go up by 2 scores, this one will probably be over. We will go into panic mode and Trent will start trying to force the ball which will end up in interceptions.

Our only chance is to do what was stated before, play ball control with Jackson and hope to limit the amount of time that the Saints offence is on the field.

Alternately, if Brees trips on his own shoelace and sprains his ankle, we might be able to pull this out.

Well, the ball is pointed at both ends. There's a reason that they play the games. Cliche's aside, I wouldn't have given the Texans a chance yesterday either against the Titans. They stunk the week before and they were on the road against a very good team that suffered a tough loss the week before against the SB champs. Things looked like they were going to get owned by Tenn. Didn't happen though. You never know.

As good as the Saints offense is, their defense is almost just as bad. Going ball control would be virtually guaranteeing a loss. The Bills need to exploit the Saints bad defense through the air and see if Owens can have one of those monster games, hope for a favorable if not lucky bounce along the way, get Evans and Jackson their touches and win a 41-39 type game. If the Bills go ball control they lose the game around a 28-17 score. Plus I feel that the Saints are due for a bit of a comedown from their 40 plus explosions. It hasn't been since the late sixties that a team scored 40 plus points first two games out of the gate. We're at home and a have a good feeling it's going to be a close one.