Lesser of Two Evils...

Buffalo Beast

It bugs the crap out of me that either the Pats or the Jets will go 2-0 (unless there's a tie).

I know logically we need the Jets to take this one so that NE doesn't go up 2-0 in the division, giving them a huge advantage.

My big problem is that I'm starting to hate hearing about the Sanchez kid almost more than Brady now...combine that with Rex Ryan running his mouth all the time, and I almost would rather see the Jets get put in their place.

I'm completely torn on this one...I'm hoping for the stadium to collapse on both teams somewhere in the 3rd quarter.

if had to choose-JETS

Gotta disagree. I cant see New England missing the playoffs. With that in mind, the Jets are legit contenders for the playoffs. At this point in the season, I root for any NFC team, those AFC teams who I "KNOW" are going to the playoffs (i.e. New England, Pittsburgh, Indy), and those AFC teams I "KNOW" are going to miss the playoffs (i.e. Kansas City, Oakland, Cleveland). I root specifically in that order.

Not that my rooting has any effect on the outcome, but seeing those middle of the road teams lose is good news this time of the year. it clutters the middle of the pack, and gives the bills a better chance at making the playoffs at 9-7 or 10-6 (maybe even 8-8).

Agreed 110%. Plus as another poster said, I'm already sick of Dirty Sanchez and that bloated gas-bag of a coach that they have.. I'd actually love to see BB put Rexy in his place.

If I had to choose.. definately the Jets. This is a VERY beatable Pats team. A bad mistake cost us. Their deal with the devil appears to have been recinded. The air has deflated. I predict in December, we'll be 1 or 2 in the AFCE, Jet's 1 or 2, Miami 3 and Pats 4.