The New Mort- Mr. Mark Schlereth

Cornerville

I'm surprised more 'experts' didn't pick against the Bills. Are the Bills that good that they should crush Tampa tomorrow? Hardly.

Our defense can't get off the field and the Bucs had a ton of yards against Dallas, that's what worries me most about this game.

I'm surprised more 'experts' didn't pick against the Bills. Are the Bills that good that they should crush Tampa tomorrow? Hardly.

Our defense can't get off the field and the Bucs had a ton of yards against Dallas, that's what worries me most about this game.

I'm trying to remember the last time the Bills had a D that was able to get off the field on 3rd downs on a regular basis instead of this infuriating habit of allowing 3rd and longs to be converted over and over again.

I read on PFT not long ago that ESPN employees no less than 23 former NFL players. And Schlereth does what all of them do: make obvious predictions.

Aside from maybe their pre-game show, I could care less about their group of analysts. Rock Hoover can't act either.

I read on PFT not long ago that ESPN employees no less than 23 former NFL players. And Schlereth does what all of them do: make obvious predictions.

Aside from maybe their pre-game show, I could care less about their group of analysts. Rock Hoover can't act either.

Schlereth may be gay. Not that there's anything right with that.

He hates the Bills, not sure why. I had a run-around with him last year when he berated the bills... one night, drunk as ****, I got to typing him a new Aszhole. He did have the decency to reply (I always give credit when due- no matter how much it hurts), but it was more of the same... blah blah blah... calling it as he sees it.

Collen Cowturd also got on the Bills case last year and I did the same thing to her (got drunk & typed)... she never replied. She is a Coward... and a Fag. haha... god damn fag... fueling the fire of God's Wrath... don't kill the messenger... check out Leviticus.