Final Two Bills Drive Tailgate Information!

SDS

Local Band: As a last minute addition, we have added a local Buffalo cover band called "Widow Maker" (members formerly from Black Widow). I listened to their demos on myspace and they are really good! A classmate of mine gets them for his tailgate every year and he said they are fantastic.

http://www.myspace.com/wmrocks

click on the demos on the right to listen to their sound. They are mainly rock, but do country, southern rock, and acoustic. The full 5-piece band will be coming and playing in the afternoon.

Community Grill: We added a 2' x 6' charcoal grill for everyone to cook on if they need. We will have free hot dogs, buns, and condiments. If you want something special - bring it! (and maybe a little extra to share...)

Wings: Guffalo will be making the wings... I'll make sure he's well stocked. His wing sauce is excellent!

T-shirts: I bought extra, so if you need some, we'll have some for sale. 10th Annual Tailgate shirts and the kick ass!

Silent Auction: To raise funds for our charity - The Veteran's Hospital - we're announcing the items ahead of time.

Jerseys signed by Jim Kelly - Thurman Thomas - Joe Delamielleure - Terrell Owens

Mini helmets - Jim Kelly - Steve Tasker - Ruben Brown

There will be a 50th anniv. ball with 40 or more autographs from camp raffled as a prize for the people who donated a tailgate fee to cover the cost of the tent, chairs, water and extra spaces. If you aren't in attendance and would like an item - bid on it here.

Parking: Details pinned on TSW.

Tent: 15 x 15 ft. The tent houses our raffle items, covers the dishes to pass (I'm bringing macaroni salad), water, gatorade, etc... There is a small fee to cover these expenses.

Raffle: We normally have a raffle for a variety of items.

Bathrooms: Port-a-pots will be available nearby.

Alcohol: BYOB!

We'll be there bright and early. Stop by, eat, drink, talk, listen to music... have fun! See you Sunday.

Let's hope that we've already gotten our heartbreaking loss out of the way this year ... :blink:

BTW, I've got two jars of Weber's mustard that were never opened in Canton, so you can check that off your list.

I've got several pounds of burgers I'm contributing. And if anyone would like to try some Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale (one of the top 2 beers in the world), I got a case at Duty Free a couple of weeks ago and will have some of those to share too :blink:

I've got several pounds of burgers I'm contributing. And if anyone would like to try some Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale (one of the top 2 beers in the world), I got a case at Duty Free a couple of weeks ago and will have some of those to share too :blink:

I'll take you up on that. My coworker just got back from Canada and has been raving about it, although its rated pretty poorly on rate beer, I still want to try it.

thanks...keep a 6'er on ice for me :beer:

I'll take you up on that. My coworker just got back from Canada and has been raving about it, although its rated pretty poorly on rate beer, I still want to try it.

It doesn't taste like a traditional IPA so if you're judging it on that, it probably would not rank highly. But if you're judging it on pure awesomeness it's top of the chart. :blink:

I gotta bring a box of TOs back to Texas to put next to the Flutie Flakes on my desk.

I'll set one aside for you.

You're not kidding. Not a chance that I could dig into a bowl of Flutie Flakes while sober.

I guess I'm one of the few people that actually liked them.