I'm Disappointed in Bobby April

Hey !@#$, I am a veteran of the first Gulf war. I have NO issue with it. In fact I doubt many who have SERVED would have issue with it.  Now go hug a tree, eat some granola and shut the hell up!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

115626[/snapback]

This post coming from a guy who has repeatedly complained about all the personal bashing on this board... :D

Hey !@#$, I am a veteran of the first Gulf war. I have NO issue with it. In fact I doubt many who have SERVED would have issue with it.  Now go hug a tree, eat some granola and shut the hell up!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

115626[/snapback]

Another example of just talking football? :D

Seriously, start whining again about how the board is spiraling downward from personal attacks. Pretend you're not part of the problem.

This post coming from a guy who has repeatedly complained about all the personal bashing on this board... :D

115681[/snapback]

Ok I will stand up for Ice and any other poster that does not B word all the time. Ice's comments are sometimes off the scope but I feel he is a true Bills fan. Most of you poster just come to B word and most of you have a member #'s higher than 1500. The long time readers use to enjoy THE banter of Ice, Black Ice, BF in Indiana, Thailoq80, Cablelady, Labbitblue and a host of others.

But posters like the one that started this post suck. Yea you ahole.

Yea I know it's time to go kick the crap out of the wife and kids and f the dog because the Bills suck AND ARE NOW USING MILITARY NAMES FOR THEIR SPECIAL TEAMS UNITS.

Personally, I don't care if he calls them the "Fifi's" and the "Cumquats,"

115640[/snapback]

I care if he calls them cumquats.

Not attacking the original post, and admittedly not reading the interview, but could it be that military terminology is used because it is easier to understand? Anyone?

You may not agree with FFS but his intentions were simply to honor the people that have served (like yourself).

115647[/snapback]

No it wasn't ......... While I agree ICE is a bit over the top with his response ..... it seems to me FFS just wants to B word about something .......... and to be bitching without even reading the article is a clear indication that the post wasn't a declaration of FFS's feelings about the military being "dissed" but was all about wanting to B word about something.

No it wasn't ......... While I agree ICE is a bit over the top with his response ..... it seems to me FFS just wants to B word about something .......... and to be bitching without even reading the article is a clear indication that the post wasn't a declaration of FFS's feelings about the military being "dissed" but was all about wanting to B word about something.

115724[/snapback]

As a result of my own feelings on the subject maybe I took FFS post the wrong way then. My own feelings are that athletes/coaches use war phrases so often that its borderline disrespectful to the veteran's and troops. For example when that jackass Winslow said he was a soldier, or saying that a particular football game is going to be a war. No Winslow your not a soldier, and a football "game" is never a war.

The people who have not been in the service should have enough respect for those that have to not make those verbal analogy's. I hardly see how somebody can compare a football game with risking your life, maybe I'm taking this too seriously but I have the utmost respect for anyone that has been in the service.

I never read the article FFS originally posted about. I guess I just assumed he was talking more about what I just discussed then the article itself. Of course if he was just bitching to B word then thats a entirely different beast.

Maybe we should outlaw blitzes, and bombs, and bullet passes, and the shotgun formation, and kamikazes on kickoff teams, and submarine blocks, and field generals while we're at it.

115636[/snapback]

George Carlin is hilarious, isn't he?

I was going to post almost the same thing you did, Kelly, but you beat me to it!

So, you are ripping the guy and didn't even bother to read the article? Nothing like complaining just for the sake of complaining.

115618[/snapback]

But at least his post was less than a page.

Ok I will stand up for Ice and any other poster that does not B word all the time. Ice's comments are sometimes off the scope but I feel he is a true Bills fan. Most of you poster just come to B word and most of you have a member #'s higher than 1500. The long time readers use to enjoy THE banter of Ice, Black Ice, BF in Indiana, Thailoq80, Cablelady, Labbitblue and a host of others.

But posters like the one that started this post suck. Yea you ahole.

Yea I know it's time to go kick the crap out of the wife and kids and f the dog because the Bills suck AND ARE NOW USING MILITARY NAMES FOR THEIR SPECIAL TEAMS UNITS.

115713[/snapback]

FFS aka Barry Brady aka Yvel Vram is a long time poster here, I think almost as long as your hero Ice. But unlike Ice, FFS normally provides plenty of insightful Bills analysis for those not suffering from ADD. I don't know, maybe he's having a bad day today. While I don't agree with FFS in this particular thread, why can't the rest of you just say the same and leave it at that?

The current problem with this board, as I see it, is not so much that people are doing too much bitching (let's face it - there's a lot to complain about with a team that hasn't won its division nor a playoff game since 1995, and hasn't made the playoffs nor had a winning record since 1999), but more so in that anyone with a dissenting opinion is torn a new sphincter hole and ridiculed for not being a "true" Bills fan.

Oh well, but then again, what can you possibly gain from reading my opinion? I'm just another worthless Bills fan with a number too high (2935) to ever reach the inner, sub-1500 member # circles of TBD...

Another example of just talking football?  :)

Seriously, start whining again about how the board is spiraling downward from personal attacks.  Pretend you're not part of the problem.

115686[/snapback]

You talk smack about this subject esp when you see he obviously didn't read the article, yeah I am gonna go off.

For those defending him and saying I am over the top...you notice those that served have no issue with what I said.

FFS aka Barry Brady aka Yvel Vram is a long time poster here, I think almost as long as your hero Ice. But unlike Ice, FFS normally provides plenty of insightful Bills analysis for those not suffering from ADD. I don't know, maybe he's having a bad day today. While I don't agree with FFS in this particular thread, why can't the rest of you just say the same and leave it at that?

So you need to make every post an entire thesis to provide 'plenty of insightful Bills analysis? Pure bull stevestojan. FSS speaks tons of CRAP. Paragraph after paragraph in a post does NOT Make it have any worthwhile substance.

Maybe we should outlaw blitzes, and bombs, and bullet passes, and the shotgun formation, and kamikazes on kickoff teams, and submarine blocks, and field generals while we're at it.

115636[/snapback]

I also thought sacks, but you and I were thinking the same thoughts...

Kelso's Helmet, you forgot Dik Smub, and I look forward to his posts usually.

You talk smack about this subject esp when you see he obviously didn't read the article, yeah I am gonna go off.

For those defending him and saying I am over the top...you notice those that served have no issue with what I said.

115856[/snapback]

I served. Much longer than you did.

And you're still a hypocrite.