To clear something up...

Alphadawg7

Fair enough, but I like Hasselback. I saw him as a rookie drafted out of BC in a preseason game and knew he would be good. The same thing happened wrt Trent (it was against the Lions). Remember, Hasselback had W. Jones and Hutch, the best left side in football. The Bills didn't build their team this way.

Yeah, that was quite the OL

:lol: Nice post.

Kind of reminds me in a different way, of my unbending support of Jason Peters out here. I never told anyone I am a "Jason Peters" fan for life, and now root for the Eagles. My only take is that I will always think the Bills should have paid him and kept him as their anchor at LT for the next decade. I will never wish an injury on any NFL player. But I really don't care if he becomes another Mike Williams bust for Philly or continues his Pro Bowl career. I have no intention of coming out here in January and saying "I told you so" if he gets voted to another Pro Bowl. Forget him, he's gone now. I am only a die hard Bills fan that like you, wants to see the team and every player on it succeed. :lol:

I never felt that way about Peters, but did about Pat Williams from the beginning. He never wanted to leave here, unlike Peters who I think did.