The TO factor

Georgia Bill

While I'm sure there may be many (including TO) who think he needs to be a bigger part of the offense, the question I pose is this:

Assuming TO continues to draw double coverage, which inherently means one less defender ready to stuff the run or cover someone else, is that enough? Personally, I think if it helps open up the running game and the passing game for other targets, it means our offense goes from mediocre to pretty good. And that's not counting the plus factor when he does catch some balls. Thoughts?

While I'm sure there may be many (including TO) who think he needs to be a bigger part of the offense, the question I pose is this:

Assuming TO continues to draw double coverage, which inherently means one less defender ready to stuff the run or cover someone else, is that enough? Personally, I think if it helps open up the running game and the passing game for other targets, it means our offense goes from mediocre to pretty good. And that's not counting the plus factor when he does catch some balls. Thoughts?

The Bills still have to find a way to get him the ball. They need to move him around, throw some deep balls for him to chase down, and also work some short stuff (screens, slats, drags) where they get him the ball. I think if the pats can get two of their top 2 WR's the ball 12 times apiece, we can do it too....sometimes dictating to the defense vs taking what it gives you will make this offense special.

The Bills still have to find a way to get him the ball. They need to move him around, throw some deep balls for him to chase down, and also work some short stuff (screens, slats, drags) where they get him the ball. I think if the pats can get two of their top 2 WR's the ball 12 times apiece, we can do it too....sometimes dictating to the defense vs taking what it gives you will make this offense special.

But that's exactly what Brady did last night; he took what the defense gave him. All night. You think Moss likes making his living running shallow crossing patterns? Think Galloway likes getting shut out? I'm all for dictating but you have to take what's given BEFORE you can do that sometimes. Brady sure did last night.

GO BILLS!!!

But that's exactly what Brady did last night; he took what the defense gave him. All night. You think Moss likes making his living running shallow crossing patterns? Think Galloway likes getting shut out? I'm all for dictating but you have to take what's given BEFORE you can do that sometimes. Brady sure did last night.

+1