How long before we sign Runyun?

chetsap

He has the experience and leadership that our O line needs. I hope we get this done. It looks like we will be needing a LB also. Any ideas of any LB that will be free agents next year?

Hell no......leave the line alone and let them gel. Bell made some really dumb, but really correctable errors.......he deserves a second chance, it was his first snap in an NFL game and it only came against New England on Monday Night. If he's making those errors in week 4 or 5 then we should be worried.

He has the experience and leadership that our O line needs. I hope we get this done. It looks like we will be needing a LB also. Any ideas of any LB that will be free agents next year?

The line played a pretty impressive game last night. Bell played very well except a few goofy

errors that are correctable. If we sign Runyan, it better be as a backup.

As for LB, is DiGiorgio healthy? Maybe they bring back Pat Thomas. I'm sure they'll try to go

with someone familiar with the team.

hmm..not sure I'd go with that list..unless I'm reading it wrong, it shows Aaron Kampman and Shawne Merriman along with some other starters still without a team...oh and it shows Tully Banta-Cain, who had 2 sacks on Edwards last night, still team-less as well....oh wait..I retract that statement as I just noticed this is 2010's list...which does us no good right now..lol

sorry but my money is on the eagles, their rt shane andrews is done for the year. so dont be suprised if runyan signs with eagles asap