When you hire a loser as your head coach

KRT88

I said the exact same thing after Dick's first loss with Buffalo, a 21-16 loss at NE in the season open after we lead 16-7 entering the 4th.

This is what happens when you hire a loser as your head coach. You find ways of losing.

The buttom line is that Dick simply does not know how to win close game and therefore neither does his team. This team fold and cracks under pressure every time because their leader doesn't know how to lead!

We have ALL seen this game played before....think Dallas 2 year ago, the Bills simply lose because they have no idea how to win. I am sick of being lead by a loser...fire his @$$ and hire a winner and then things will start to truly turn around.

Please explain what he did to lose the game for us? Was it when McKelvin fumbled or was it when Evans drop that pass?

I said the exact same thing after Dick's first loss with Buffalo, a 21-16 loss at NE in the season open after we lead 16-7 entering the 4th.

This is what happens when you hire a loser as your head coach. You find ways of losing.

The buttom line is that Dick simply does not know how to win close game and therefore neither does his team. This team fold and cracks under pressure every time because their leader doesn't know how to lead!

We have ALL seen this game played before....think Dallas 2 year ago, the Bills simply lose because they have no idea how to win. I am sick of being lead by a loser...fire his @$$ and hire a winner and then things will start to truly turn around.

Come on, this was a Jaurontastic triumph of epic proportions. 48 plays, 22 minutes of possession, the possibility of a stroke at the two minute warning... what more could you want ?

Be happy he's the strongest part of this organization.

Our Buffalo 2 defense is too soft for my liking. Gives a qb a chance to slowly move down the field at times with no diffferent looks. Our Ends are too small for th e most part and we never blitz to change things up. Our ends get pushed from one side into lake erie and the other into the atlantic ocean on deep passing plays. Time for some agressive, kick butt dfense already.

I turn to my wife after we scored making it 24-13 and said..."this is gonna suck when we lose."

Billy's a winner and winners fin a way to win. Dick's a loser and losers lose game. When have the Bills under dick, every won that game they weren't suppose to? Does Dick's team ever come through in the clutch. Losers will always lose...

How many winning season does this guy have?

winning starts from the top and works it way down. Watch San Diego this year... Norm's not a winner and all that talent will find a way to fail

Everything comes down to coaching, as that sets the tempo, creates the atmosphere. The Bills atmosphere is always 'well, we played well but in the end, we just didn't execute." Because the coaches don't prepare the players for game situations like last night! Winners are prepared, loser aren't.

The only positive...they weren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be...but does it matter when we lose games we should have won!

I turn to my wife after we scored making it 24-13 and said..."this is gonna suck when we lose."

Billy's a winner and winners fin a way to win. Dick's a loser and losers lose game. When have the Bills under dick, every won that game they weren't suppose to? Does Dick's team ever come through in the clutch. Losers will always lose...

How many winning season does this guy have?

winning starts from the top and works it way down. Watch San Diego this year... Norm's not a winner and all that talent will find a way to fail

Everything comes down to coaching, as that sets the tempo, creates the atmosphere. The Bills atmosphere is always 'well, we played well but in the end, we just didn't execute." Because the coaches don't prepare the players for game situations like last night! Winners are prepared, loser aren't.

The only positive...they weren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be...but does it matter when we lose games we should have won!

I know these posts go up all the time. And everyone wants to push Jauron out the door. And you know what... I agree.

Borderline isn't good enough. Intelligent, hard nosed, punch you in the mouth football is what wins games.

Our Buffalo 2 defense is too soft for my liking. Gives a qb a chance to slowly move down the field at times with no diffferent looks. Our Ends are too small for th e most part and we never blitz to change things up. Our ends get pushed from one side into lake erie and the other into the atlantic ocean on deep passing plays. Time for some agressive, kick butt dfense already.

Our D roughed Brady up all night...

You have know understanding of football what so ever if you think for one minute we lost becuase DJ was our coach yesterday...

CLAP CLAP CLAP :lol: