Once again they find a way....

Acantha

I am here in Cincinnati and had a room full of non-bills fans telling me it was over and not to worry about it... I told them that I guarantee the Bills find a way to blow it.. Sure enough. Fawk you Buffalo Bills... I emotionally cannot handle this chit anymore

I said the exact same thing.

You know what makes it worse? I would have better if we had gotten creamed. I would have been actually HAPPY with a 10 point loss, as long as the line played well and we didn't get embarrassed.

But no, they have to find a way to make this hurt. It's unreal.

Bills were winning the whole game. As a lifelong Bills fan I'm trying to express to my oldest daughter (13) why the Bills will lose. It's just what they do. She didn't understand. Bills go up 24-13 and I post of Facebook, they'll still find a way to lose. We've all been down this road before, us Bills fan understand. Sure was there is a sun in the sky....Bills find a way to lose. My daughter now sees my pain. I think she now understands what's it's like to be a lifelong Bills fan. The pain never stops.

it is so hard to swallow...but the whole game i had the feeling they will blew it...

the last three games which were televisioned in europe on espn-europe:

Bills - Dallas at Monday Night: Loss in the last 10 Seconds

Bills - Cleveland: Loss in the last seconds (Lindell miss the Field Goal)

and today: Bills - Patriots.....blew 11 Point lead in nearly 4,5 Minutes...

wow.....im am speechless

the world is laughing about us.....

But....to be honest: The Pats dominated us statistically.......

Good night from germany

This one hurt. This one hurt more than any loss in a decade. I am crushed. The interesting thing is not many thought it would even be a game. I watched the game just wanting the Bills to keep it close. They did and they were winning. They lost by a point. Unbelievable, as much as it hurts I saw a glimpse of a very competitive football team. Which is more than I was expecting. Having said that, they better beat up on Tampa next week.

Bills were winning the whole game. As a lifelong Bills fan I'm trying to express to my oldest daughter (13) why the Bills will lose. It's just what they do. She didn't understand. Bills go up 24-13 and I post of Facebook, they'll still find a way to lose. We've all been down this road before, us Bills fan understand. Sure was there is a sun in the sky....Bills find a way to lose. My daughter now sees my pain. I think she now understands what's it's like to be a lifelong Bills fan. The pain never stops.

How sad is it that so many have stories like this? I always have trouble trying to convince people that they just can't win like this.