This has got to be the worst defeat

Rayzer32

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have approximately three to four times the amount of posts as you, does that make my opinion of your lack of knowledge more valid that your immature little rants?

Not at all, but seeing how I have been a Bills fan just about a year longer than you, I believe I have at least the same amount of knowledge as you. I might have more posts as well, but I do have a busy lifestyle that keeps me away from the computer quite often. (end of another immature rant)

I mentioned where I will be sitting Sunday, so if you want to tell me in person how immature I am, feel free to come on down. I'll be wearing my Owens throwback jersey. :D

in no particular order

16. Dallas MNF game

17. Bledsoe game where we missed the wild card because we couldn't beat the Steeler's third stringers

18. loss to the jets last season

19. loss to the browns last season

#17. i hated this one. pitt didnt even need this game. and they ran it down our throats so bad. no run defense that game.

that was a heart breaker.

#17. i hated this one. pitt didnt even need this game. and they ran it down our throats so bad. no run defense that game.

that was a heart breaker.

./quote]

#9 that Sunday night flex game where they had their way with us was horrible.

#8 the game in S.F. in 2001 was bad

#7 was it last year that N.E. just kept the ball the entire 4th quarter? that one made me ill