Federal Reserve

Ron Paul has been calling for a full audit and transparency of the fed for a long time now. But oh yeah, he's just a kook extremist from Texas. He can't be too bright.

Not saying I agree with all of Ron Paul's positions BUT he is truly an oddity a honest politician that keeps getting reelected. I love that he seems to be the only one to really get it. He calls to stop all the BS and make the government work for the people. The only problem with a Ron Paul presidency (Obama is having this problem as well and his party has the majority in it) is that Congress would never let him do anything.

But yeah my favorite thing is when ever guys like Sean Hannity or Bill O'Riley would have Paul on he would totally B word them out saying things like the Republican Party is filled with a bunch of Old Democrats and pointing out things like the Fed while they would look dumb founded at his awesomeness.

Hunt down a copy of Money Creators, by Mary Coogan, first published in 1935. Then find a copy of The Worldy Philosophers (ISBN-13: 9780684862149) by the recently late Robert Heilbroner.

Be sure to check out Marx and Engels' Communist Manifesto along the way.

When you're done reading those, buy the Barns&Noble reprint of FM-21-76 - US Army Survival Manual ( 1992, ISBN 1-5561--9022-3). A handy resource for the future.

I hate that when you have someone on ignore, you still see their posts in quotes. Cincy and Dwight should share the same bunker.

Here's a book recommendation for you, JA.

Boy Training, introduced by Ernest Thompson (Chief Scout, Boy Scouts of America), edited by John L. Alexander, (Secretary, Boy Scouts of America). Associated Press, 124 E. 28th Street, NY, NY and London, 47 Paternoster Row, E.C., 1911.

Old words lost but still ring true. Too bad it's out of print - it would really, really help today's parents - yours, I suspect. If you think that's an unfair shot, so be it and then go look into your own mirror. You've never had any compunctions about taking a swipe at me.

An aside - one of the contributors was G. Walter Fiske of Oberlin College. I don't seek out old books or autographs, but my copy that I purchased in a bag of old texts in a public library sale was from his library and has his signature. Serendipity. I'll pass it on to someone else.

As you may know, Oberlin is noted for it's then unheard-of 1830's admissions of blacks and women. Da*n those Presbyterians, eh?...

Hunt down a copy of Money Creators, by Mary Coogan, first published in 1935. Then find a copy of The Worldy Philosophers (ISBN-13: 9780684862149) by the recently late Robert Heilbroner.

Be sure to check out Marx and Engels' Communist Manifesto along the way.

When you're done reading those, buy the Barns&Noble reprint of FM-21-76 - US Army Survival Manual ( 1992, ISBN 1-5561--9022-3). A handy resource for the future.

Aren't you being a little hyperbolic?