Is there anyway to e-mail players on the Bills?

PromoTheRobot

I've recorded some rants on WEEI, especially the chief blowhard on the "Big Show" Pete "the Meat" Sheppard. This guy has not only been dissing the Bills, but has been making some rather personal insults of the players and the city of Buffalo. I would love for the Bills to hear some of these, especially right before they take the field Sunday.

Anyone know if players accept e-mail from fans?

PTR

I've recorded some rants on WEEI, especially the chief blowhard on the "Big Show" Pete "the Meat" Sheppard.  This guy has not only been dissing the Bills, but has been making some rather personal insults of the players and the city of Buffalo.  I would love for the Bills to hear some of these, especially right before they take the field Sunday.

Anyone know if players accept e-mail from fans?

PTR

114651[/snapback]

Go through the fan forum on BB.com

I've received replies back from quite a few players,coaches...etc.

I wrote this to Kelsay:

Chris,

I just wanted to let you know that I was very happy for you when I heard you would get the start this upcoming weekend against the Pats.

I have a 12 year old son who plays defensive line in youth football....and I often point out your technique to him while we are watching games as "the right way to do it"

I have felt that you should have been starting over Ryan Denny for some time now.....as he does not have your pass rush skills but you are both equally good at stopping the run.

Here is to many more starts for the bills and we wanted to let you know we are rooting for you.

John from Hemet

twobillsdrive.com

I also have used the link to email players on BB.com. I sent a note of support to Big Mike on behalf of my family when everyone here was taking him to the woodshed for his personal problems.

Thanks to my support and good karma he has played GREAT and I am a better person because of it.

I got no reply, but because of my support his play has improved. It can't be just McNally.........................LOL