Can any team including the

BeastMode54

CIN might be a suitor, out of desperation, with his warts. OL injuries in the DEN game, and they are one short of the normal complement with Andre Smith still on a 2 week exemption, as well as his busted foot persisting when he gets on the roster, no training camp etc.

My guess is that CIN cuts RB DD Dorsey - they currently carry 4 (Dorsey also does good ST duty), and it sure looks like CIN has penciled in Brian Leonard as their 2nd rb, and will keep rookie Bernard Scott on the roster.

I hope BUF takes a look at Dorsey if he gets axed - he's a decent player, who shows enough to survive the cuts. Nice pop through the line, can run wide and cut to the sidelines. I've no idea about blocking skills..

CIN might be a suitor, out of desperation, with his warts. OL injuries in the DEN game, and they are one short of the normal complement with Andre Smith still on a 2 week exemption, as well as his busted foot persisting when he gets on the roster, no training camp etc.

My guess is that CIN cuts RB DD Dorsey - they currently carry 4 (Dorsey also does good ST duty), and it sure looks like CIN has penciled in Brian Leonard as their 2nd rb, and will keep rookie Bernard Scott on the roster.

I hope BUF takes a look at Dorsey if he gets axed - he's a decent player, who shows enough to survive the cuts. Nice pop through the line, can run wide and cut to the sidelines. I've no idea about blocking skills..

Nice Butts Cincy!

I was listening to Sirius NFL Radio on Saturday and Pat Kirwan and Gil Brandt both said he's almost a lock to go back to the Eagles. While I could see this happening, neither guy had any idea that Runyan worked out in Buffalo on Friday. So, I'm not sure if they had information regarding Runyan, or they were just "best guessing".

I was listening to Sirius NFL Radio on Saturday and Pat Kirwan and Gil Brandt both said he's almost a lock to go back to the Eagles. While I could see this happening, neither guy had any idea that Runyan worked out in Buffalo on Friday. So, I'm not sure if they had information regarding Runyan, or they were just "best guessing".

Winston Justice played great at RT yesterday for the Eagles, and Andy Reid said after the game it's his job to lose. And Justice is second string. Shawn Andrews the starter may be back this week. Runyan would now come in at 3rd string RT for the Eagles, who were worried that Justice couldn't cut it. He did, and more. It now comes down to whether Runyan wants to sign with the Bills and play/start, or go back to his team and sit. Hard to tell what he wants to do. I would want to play if it were me.