Official Gameday Thread

Numark

How can you say you don't know about that. If me or you were coaching this team we would be running over to the special team huddle screaming our heads off, "men if you maintain possession of this ball wether they on side kick or kick it off, we win the game. Secure the ball and get down."

At that point, I'm expecting the player is being talked to by the ST coach and has enough sense to go down and not fight for extra yard.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One again the Bills find creative ways to lose football games ...again snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Two things . Yes Mclovin should be hung. But the defensive coordinator should be fired tomorrow for the preventless D that was put out on the field for the drive that made it 19-24. I almost came on here a little earlier to say that I was never so happy to be proven wrong about their performance but I said wait there is 5 mins left and low and behold we piss this one awat also. This team sucks. This coach sucks and once hockey starts this whole damn city will suck.

<_<:censored::censored:

any more threads you want to post this in???

No Sir. The head coach is the one that should be reminding the assistant coaches about these things, and taking an active role in the mindset of the end of game intricacies.

no sir, not even that. the bills were up by 11 with 6 minute to play, and were absolutely OWNING the cheatriettes* ALL FREAKING NITE.

this does not just happen to us, time , and time, and time, and time again. after tonite, i am more convinced than ever that the NFL is even more scripted than the WWF.