MUST SEE Buffalo Attractions?

3rd and One

In addition to what others have said...

Burchfield Penny - http://www.yournewburchfieldpenney.com/

Buffalo Historical Society - I think they are having a Buffalo Bills Exhibit

Museum of Science - They have the "Bodies exhibit" if you haven't seen that yet...

City Hall - I've never done this but they have a refurbished observation deck at the top and the common council chambers are pretty cool as well (from pictures).

In addition to what others have said...

Burchfield Penny - http://www.yournewburchfieldpenney.com/

Buffalo Historical Society - I think they are having a Buffalo Bills Exhibit

Museum of Science - They have the "Bodies exhibit" if you haven't seen that yet...

City Hall - I've never done this but they have a refurbished observation deck at the top and the common council chambers are pretty cool as well (from pictures).

I just did the observation deck (again) last week with an out-of-town visitor. If sweeping the floor counts as 'refurbished', then yeah, it's refurbished. :devil:

But you do experience an absolutely fantastic view of the entire area on a clear day - the day we visited, you could see the NF skyline and the mist rising up from the falls 25 miles away. Just too bad the building itself (Bflo Cty Hall - a classic example of Art Deco architecture) is so dumpy.

Anyway - it seems that this topic comes up every few weeks or so - too bad we can't have a pinned thread so we don't have to keep 'recreating the wheel'.

I heartily recommend the newly renovated Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural site...

Nat'l Park Service T.R Inaugural Site - Buffalo, NY

Birthplace of the Modern Presidency

and, while the weather's still nice, the entire slate of Frank Lloyd Wright buildings - starting with the 'crown jewel'...

The Darwin Martin House Complex

and including Graycliff out in Derby...

Graycliff (the Martin Summer Home)

And check out some of the related ancillary sites, such as the FLW Blue Sky Mausoleum in Forest Lawn (also the Millard Fillmore burial site there), and the new FLW boat house (new home of the West Side Rowing Club)...

Wright Now in Buffalo

Would highly recommend all of the Buffalo related options mentioned in addition to:

Coulter Bay around noon on a Saturday to watch the woman in white walk by.

Thursday in the Square (or is the season over at this point?)

Pearl Street/Flying Bison for a taste of local brews!!

Sterling Place on Hertel for one of a dozen great microbrews on tap and an amazing burger the size of your head (if you can catch it on a day that it's open.)

Maybe not attractions, but certainly things that I personally miss!!