Gerald Warren Talking Major Smack

Rico

Speaking of intentionally trying to knock QBs out of games...What was the name of that Dlineman who (I believe) played for the Packers in the mid 80s that had a towel with a list of QBs names on it that he purposely tried to knock out of games? A friend and I were discussing this just the other day but neither of us could remember this clown's name.

Speaking of intentionally trying to knock QBs out of games...What was the name of that Dlineman who (I believe) played for the Packers in the mid 80s that had a towel with a list of QBs names on it that he purposely tried to knock out of games?  A friend and I were discussing this just the other day but neither of us could remember this clown's name.

115261[/snapback]

Charles Martin. His claim to fame. It is the silent ones you need to watch our for in life. Saying and doing are two different things.....

In the age of 24/7 sports coverage, these stories become huge. Butkus, Mean Joe Greene, Mike Curtis...they weren't as graphic but basically predicted they would crush the opposing RB,QB...back in the day. They most always backed it up.

Today, the athletes just want to see themselves on Sportscenter and will say anything for attention. Unfortunately, they come across as complete idiots.