Can UB Offensive Coordinator Teach Bills how to gameplan and call play

Big Turk

I know there are a lot of differences between the college and pro game, but regardless of that, I am pretty sure UB could teach the Bills a thing or two about how to gameplan and call plays. This team never has issues moving the ball and are exceptional at running WR screens...they ran 4 or 5 today and had 2 go for TD's(54 and 67 yards), and 2 others go for 25-30 yards...the Bills are lucky when they don't lose yardage on their WR screens...

I know its not gonna happen, but if the Bills weren't too proud to admit it and actually ask for some help, I am pretty sure they could gain some good tips from UB on how to run an offense properly...when was the last time a Buffalo QB threw for 400+ yards and 4 TDs in a game, like Zach Maynard of the Bulls did in his 2nd collegiate game...

I know there are a lot of differences between the college and pro game, but regardless of that, I am pretty sure UB could teach the Bills a thing or two about how to gameplan and call plays. This team never has issues moving the ball and are exceptional at running WR screens...they ran 4 or 5 today and had 2 go for TD's(54 and 67 yards), and 2 others go for 25-30 yards...the Bills are lucky when they don't lose yardage on their WR screens...

I know its not gonna happen, but if the Bills weren't too proud to admit it and actually ask for some help, I am pretty sure they could gain some good tips from UB on how to run an offense properly...when was the last time a Buffalo QB threw for 400+ yards and 4 TDs in a game, like Zach Maynard of the Bulls did in his 2nd collegiate game...

yea responding to a 54 pt ass whopping by putting 27 pts. up is something I'm behind

yea responding to a 54 pt ass whopping by putting 27 pts. up is something I'm behind

You probably didn't even see the game. UB had 5 turnovers. 4 directly led to Pitt TDs. Check the box score. UB hung 500 yards of offense on one of the better defenses in the Big East. 433 yds passing with 4 TDs. When was the last time the Bills did that?

PTR

Danny Barrett is the UB OC. He's also the Asst HC, he was a HC in the CFL, and will likely replace Turner Gill when he leaves for a bigger school.

PTR

You probably didn't even see the game. UB had 5 turnovers. 4 directly led to Pitt TDs. Check the box score. UB hung 500 yards of offense on one of the better defenses in the Big East. 433 yds passing with 4 TDs. When was the last time the Bills did that?

PTR

Not to mention 176 of those yards came on 4 WR screen plays the Bills love to run... would be nice to see them actually learn how to run them as well as UB can...

Not to mention 176 of those yards came on 4 WR screen plays the Bills love to run... would be nice to see them actually learn how to run them as well as UB can...

they should do the 'ol switcheroo on monday night and dress the UB offense in bills uniforms :flirt: and just have a cardboard cutout of dick jauron on the sideline, nobody will notice he's not really there.

Danny Barrett is the UB OC. He's also the Asst HC, he was a HC in the CFL, and will likely replace Turner Gill when he leaves for a bigger school.

PTR

Dude can coach an offense...might be the best "cheap" hire Wilson has ever made...I am sure he wouldn't command a lot of money as an NFL coach...

Dude can coach an offense...might be the best "cheap" hire Wilson has ever made...I am sure he wouldn't command a lot of money as an NFL coach...

I was just thinking about that this afternoon. Truthfully it wouldn't be shocking to me to see him on the list when DJ gets axed