Buffalo to Vegas?

JuanGuzman

Hey I am a university student and a retarded friend of mine is getting married in Vegas 5 days from now (I found out lastnight and was the first to find out after his parents). I can't fly from Toronto because my passport expired and I haven't ordered a new one. My plan was to drive down to Buffalo next thursday and catch a plane. Any suggestions on how to do the flights as cheap as possible? also any other tips re: first time traveler to VEgas?

Hey I am a university student and a retarded friend of mine is getting married in Vegas 5 days from now (I found out lastnight and was the first to find out after his parents). I can't fly from Toronto because my passport expired and I haven't ordered a new one. My plan was to drive down to Buffalo next thursday and catch a plane. Any suggestions on how to do the flights as cheap as possible? also any other tips re: first time traveler to VEgas?

Nice excuse JP lover.

You still need a passport to cross the border flying or driving.

You still need a passport to cross the border flying or driving.

I heard they are flexible on the driving one (case by case basis) and if its your first time crossing the border without a passport, they will just give you a reminder that the next the time you will need a passport. but that may have changed

I heard they are flexible on the driving one (case by case basis) and if its your first time crossing the border without a passport, they will just give you a reminder that the next the time you will need a passport. but that may have changed

Yes I have heard the same thing, but I also heard that it was for 3 months from June 1? However I'm not taking a chance, I pick up my new passport on Friday on my way to the home opener. Here's to you getting to your friends wedding. :doh:

Stupid thing to try. You have to cross the border twice. Even if they are nice letting you go one way, they will not be coming back. Do not try it unless you plan on spending a day mired in bureaucracy proving you're you.

• 2 weeks later...

This won't help you but I don't give advice but I this is the best place to put this. If you ever get the chance fly Virgin. I took it to Boston and back and it's great. They have and entertainment system in seat back in front of you that allows you to watch TV, listen to music, play games, text other passengers but here the kicker. You can order food and booze anytime you want. Just touch screen your order, swipe your card and the attendent shows up 5 minutes later with your order. Hell you don't even have to tip them. :devil: