nfl.com expert predictions

bbillsfan87

I'm not shocked by most of these national media guys picking us in the 20s. They have no clue how people from WNY bleed Buffalo blue. With that said, Vic Carucci can go blow himself.

I'm pretty sure they're ranking the teams, not they're fans, so I'm not sure how the color of our blood is relevant. I do see that the page says fan rankings, but it also gives you an option to give your own ranking, so I think that's what it's referring to. Plus there's no way some of these guys are ranking our fanbase below Jacksonville.

I'm pretty sure they're ranking the teams, not they're fans, so I'm not sure how the color of our blood is relevant. I do see that the page says fan rankings, but it also gives you an option to give your own ranking, so I think that's what it's referring to. Plus there's no way some of these guys are ranking our fanbase below Jacksonville.

Had a jaguars fan give me the boy I love losing superbowls joke at last years game. In turn i replied just cause your city hosts a superbowl doesn't mean you've been to one. he look at me and walk off as other bills fans erupted into laughter

i think you're right, i think this is asking for the "fan's" ranking of the teams in the NFL, compared to what the experts think. there is no way in hell we are in the 20's, nor is there any way in hell that an expert would pick the cheifs fan base as dead last in the league

I thought it was a fan ranking. If it is a team strength ranking, I appologize to Vic.

On the plus side, we could end up with a top 3 pick. The downside, of course, we'd screw up the pick... or, even if we did get a good player we still don't have an organization that can capitalize on it... maybe on the marketing and $$ side, but not where it matters to the fans... W/L column.