Swagger this year?

mikedeering

After watching wednesdays pressers from the Ralph i honestly feel like this team has that swagger we have been missing for the past few years. Whether T.O is rubbing off on the rest of the team or whether its just aquiet cockiness you can see its evident in both Edwards and Owens press conferences. It feels like they are not the least bit concerned with the recent changes that have been made on the team and if they are they have been coached very well as to how not to show how much they are worried about it. I dont care what anyone says i will be maiking the eight hour trip and I will be in the Gilette stadium parking lot preparing for monday nights game just like its any other game, but i gotta feeling this team is gonna show up and win.

Pinto Ron??? Going?

"i was like um"(Remix)

I had a different feeling from the TO press conference. I thought I saw a bit of worry and "what the eff did I get myself into." He didnt seem to have the same swagger he normally does, he seemed a bti distanced and reserved. I think you might see a quite TO this year, and maybe even distanced from his team mates.

I think he might come into Buffalo, ignore the mess, keep his mouth shut, then take his next big contract from somewhere else who thinks he has matured. either that or he is going to rip TE and Co. apart

After watching wednesdays pressers from the Ralph i honestly feel like this team has that swagger we have been missing for the past few years. Whether T.O is rubbing off on the rest of the team or whether its just aquiet cockiness you can see its evident in both Edwards and Owens press conferences. It feels like they are not the least bit concerned with the recent changes that have been made on the team and if they are they have been coached very well as to how not to show how much they are worried about it. I dont care what anyone says i will be maiking the eight hour trip and I will be in the Gilette stadium parking lot preparing for monday nights game just like its any other game, but i gotta feeling this team is gonna show up and win.

Pinto Ron??? Going?

"i was like um"(Remix)

In his interactions with the press, TE was also not the least bit concerned about the poor offensive showing in the preseason and talked like he had total confidence in the offense. After Turk was fired we came to find out him and Lee were both asking Jauron WTF? about the offense. It's great if he's truly confident but at this point I have to suspect false bravado. I guess we'll see on Monday eve.