NFL network predictions

thewildrabbit

Mike Mayock on the NFL networks preview show,

Trent Edwards is sitting there with five guys on the O line that he isn't sure that have any armpit hair yet :pirate:

Made me really laugh...

At the end of the day the foundation of any offense starts with the offensive line.

As usual the Patriots were picked to win the division, the AFC and the super bowl.

If the Bills had kept Jason Peters at LT and Langston Walker at RT I know I sure would feel better about starting two unproven rookies and an unproven new center. Watching BJ Raji pushing this line around in the preseason didn't make me feel very secure about the lines future success.

I honestly hope Jauron knows what he is doing with starting all these young players along with a new offensive coordinator, it just seems to me he is planning his own demise as a head coach in Buffalo, and leaving the next guy a real mess.

I forget who wrote about it but I read recently that the whole idea of a line jelling is greatly overrated. The person who wrote the article said as long as each lineman knows his assignment the line will function well. Bell is an upgrade over Walker and since he's young he should only improve as time goes on, JMO.

I honestly hope Jauron knows what he is doing with starting all these young players along with a new offensive coordinator, it just seems to me he is planning his own demise as a head coach in Buffalo, and leaving the next guy a real mess.

:pirate:

That line REALLY cracked Me up...

The only thing Dead Dick knows is how to be a loser...That's it... :D

If you read the Bills website it explains the reason why they cut Walker, the guy was winded every play and couldn't get back to the line to even run the no huddle,either at RT-LT if he can't get back to the LoS quickly he was useless. So Clearly they are better off without him in TRYING to run that no huddle.

I honestly don't know what to make of these actions,trading Peters and not replacing him with a left tackle in the draft. Then just cutting Walker because he doesn't fit the new offensive scheme.

So, what happens if Bell re-injures his back ?

Watching a little NFL Network and ESPN the last day or so... and Buffalo is getting absolutely no love. Rightfully so, IMO.

ESPN did a breakdown of the AFC East - who to watch, breakout players, etc. Not even a clip of Buffalo getting beaten by someone. As a new viewer of football, you wouldn't have even known Buffalo was in the AFC East. It's one thing to get no love, but its something entirely different to be completely forgotten.

It's shaping up to be a long season. Being a Bills' fan really isn't for the faint of heart.

Watching a little NFL Network and ESPN the last day or so... and Buffalo is getting absolutely no love. Rightfully so, IMO.

ESPN did a breakdown of the AFC East - who to watch, breakout players, etc. Not even a clip of Buffalo getting beaten by someone. As a new viewer of football, you wouldn't have even known Buffalo was in the AFC East. It's one thing to get no love, but its something entirely different to be completely forgotten.

It's shaping up to be a long season. Being a Bills' fan really isn't for the faint of heart.

For better or worse, they will be back on board when TO hits the field.

Guest dog14787
I forget who wrote about it but I read recently that the whole idea of a line jelling is greatly overrated. The person who wrote the article said as long as each lineman knows his assignment the line will function well. Bell is an upgrade over Walker and since he's young he should only improve as time goes on, JMO.

Working as a unit shoulder to shoulder all for one and one for all is underrated in my opinion.