There is something so strange about this board

Tcali

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this year.In its attitude. Not exactly sure how to describe it....-But will give it a go.

Chaotic and unstable come to mind...with some deeply ingrained pessimism where there normally is(false) optimism.

Could this be the culmination of one possibly failing regime piled on top of another failed regime??(5 yrs of Donahoe + 5 more years coming up of Levy/Jauron/JP/Dockery/walker/Kelsay/).I think even the ever optimistic'its a new day' Bills fan may have been pushed beyond that 'point'.

Simple drudgery-like mediocrity is easier to deal with.That would have occurred if we kept Walker,kept JP, with Trent going 20 for 26 for 101 yards and no touchdowns .

But we picked up TO,traded JP,had a good draft I think, the offense was horrible instead of mediocre in the preseason,,and we started cutting and firing people at the last minute on top of it. A real mishmash.Lots of bad lots of good lots of we don't know.

For the first time in a while I think this team won't be mediocre.---

It absolutely won't be. And that's a good thing: either way.

5-11 or 11-5; that's what you're going to get this year. We either get a team of young studs that carry us for another decade or we get the REAL rebuild we've so desperately wanted since 2001.

this year.In its attitude. Not exactly sure how to describe it....-But will give it a go.

Chaotic and unstable come to mind...with some deeply ingrained pessimism where there normally is(false) optimism.

Could this be the culmination of one possibly failing regime piled on top of another failed regime??(5 yrs of Donahoe + 5 more years coming up of Levy/Jauron/JP/Dockery/walker/Kelsay/).I think even the ever optimistic'its a new day' Bills fan may have been pushed beyond that 'point'.

Simple drudgery-like mediocrity is easier to deal with.That would have occurred if we kept Walker,kept JP, with Trent going 20 for 26 for 101 yards and no touchdowns .

But we picked up TO,traded JP,had a good draft I think, the offense was horrible instead of mediocre in the preseason,,and we started cutting and firing people at the last minute on top of it. A real mishmash.Lots of bad lots of good lots of we don't know.

For the first time in a while I think this team won't be mediocre.---

traded JP?

Pretty much every season I convince myself the Bills will be good but this year I just don't see it. False optimism turned to pessimism I would say is dead on. I think I am one of many on this board who have crossed over to the darkside and we don't have much hope for this season. I guess starting 5-1 and finishing 2-8 will do that.

It absolutely won't be. And that's a good thing: either way.

5-11 or 11-5; that's what you're going to get this year. We either get a team of young studs that carry us for another decade or we get the REAL rebuild we've so desperately wanted since 2001.

right on.