Trent Edwards Press Conference

MavBavButav

I'm not sure we watched the same clip. I didn't come away with a very good feeling at all.

agreed. It is really bad when your QB says he has faith in his oline, says he feels comfortable with his skilled players, the changes won't be a distraction, likes how they are practicing, and is excited to play. I feel just.... awful.

agreed. It is really bad when your QB says he has faith in his oline, says he feels comfortable with his skilled players, the changes won't be a distraction, likes how they are practicing, and is excited to play. I feel just.... awful.

Hopefully you were being sarcastic.

it wasn't what he was saying, more of how he was saying it. I think of myself as a student of human behavior. i like trent's body language. he looks focused and confident. i like our chances.

it wasn't what he was saying, more of how he was saying it. I think of myself as a student of human behavior. i like trent's body language. he looks focused and confident. i like our chances.

Aren't you the same person who said if the Bills win it would the biggest upset in the history of sports? Now you are saying you like our chances?

Guest dog14787
I dont expect to win....I would just like to see some fight

I agree, if we show some progress with our offense(O-line especially) and the defense doesn't let the Pats get to out of hand I'll be O.K. with it. I've got a gut feeling despite all the distraction and changes most folks are going to come out of the Pats game feeling more confident about our team then they do right now.